About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 4 March 2013

Use 2

Good Afternoon All
Time for a new challenge over at Love to Create.  It's a real easy theme this week -  USE 2, this means 2 of anything - 2 dies, 2 ribbons, 2 pearls etc etc etc. 

I chose one of these images called Spring Bear Bonnet Rose.

I used 2 of alot of things - butterflies -gems - brads - papers - ribbons - pearls.  Hearts crocheted by me with pink twine.
So let us see your great creations this week and ejoy yourselves with this fun challenge.

Our sponsors are
Bugaboo Stamps 
and
Stampart Design by Katherine  ----- 5 digis of choice

xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
The Pretty Little Ribbon  March # 20 - Happy Birthday
Glitter & Sparkle # 22 - For Mum or a Lady
The Ribbon Girl March - Add Ribbon or Twine
By the Cute & Girly - March - Fave Things  crochet hearts
Tuesday Alchemy 3# 51 - Photo  I used colour
Paper Playtime # 5 - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
 


16 comments:

brenda said...

Love the hot pinks Wendy and the crochet flowers.

B x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,what a fab image,love the colours.xxx

brenda said...

Daaah, I did it game Wendy and totally forgot to say thank you for joining us Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

B x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the cute image and pretty colours. Your crochet hearts look beautiful
Sue xx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Pretty in pink, Wendy! Your crocheted hearts are lovely. It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. xx Kathy

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wendy. The image looks great and I love all the '2's'
Lorraine x

Sasha said...

Such a pretty card, Wendy. I love your sweet crochet hearts, and cute image.
Thank you for joining in with us for our challenge at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop x

Sonia said...

Oh Wendy this is a gorgeous card^_^
Wonderful image and lovely details^_^
Have a sweet day,
Sonia

Uta said...

Your card is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

Desire Fourie said...

Such a pretty card. Love the pinks and the pic of little Hollie is adorable.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

What a beautiful card. Such soft colors and amazing coloring job. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Playtime for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

Anita
DT Paper Playtime
http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

Mindy Eggen Design said...

This is absolutely adorable! You're image is adorable and i just love your color choices! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Playtime. ~Mindy, Paper Playtime DT

Miradormakings said...

Great card Wendy,as little Holly gets older she will love all your pink flowery and ribbon cards.

Joan x

Unknown said...

very nice card and lovethe colours, thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm

craftygranny said...

wow beautiful. great colours and love all the little details . Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Kate said...

Pretty card, great crochet hearts. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope to see you playing along with the new challenge on Monday.

~Kate~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels