About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 March 2013

Springtime

Good Morning All
Allsort Challenge time again, my the weeks fly by so fast.  It is my turn to set the challenge this week and I have chosen 'Springtime' and I was thinking ---  Flowers, Lambs, maybe rabbits, even eggs,  all the things you see in the spring.

Passion for Stamps, are the sponsors for this week and they will give 4 of their great images.

  I chose this gorgeous image from them called 'Crocuses'  which I have coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs.  I do miss the spring flowers, living here in Spain.
 Pop over to the challenge blog and check out all the DT creations they are great, and have fun with this challenge and please join in my first ever challenge as a host.
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ----
A Gem of a Challenge # 70 - Floral Frenzy
The Ribbon Reel # 48 - Elegance (photo)
Pretty Little Ribbon # 20 - Happy Birthday
Crafty Ribbons # 40 - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles # 26 - Die cuts
Crafty Bloggers # 9 Springtime or Pastel colours
 
 

16 comments:

Craftnut said...

This is lovely Wendy, love this time if year when the crocuses are up. Tracy xx

brenda said...

A very pretty card using Ruth's lovely crocus Wendy.

B x

Unknown said...

The crocus image is beautiful wendy and great colouring!! So is it hot in Spain all year around??

Beautiful card my friend, love the colors, (my favorite!) hugs

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy. I love the image and beautiful colours.
That is a nice theme that you have set, I just wish we had the weather to go with it here!
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card Wendy. It's a fabulous image and I love the colours.
lorraine x

Tracy said...

A really pretty creation Wendy, and I love your theme this week too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card so pretty too! hugs me x

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love you card a gorgeous image and great dies thank for joining us at Delicious doodles this week xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Wendy, love the image, and your colours are fabulous, thank you for joining in with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, good luck xxx

catherine said...

Such a great card Wendy for our allsorts challenge this week
x catherine

Unknown said...

Such a pretty creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at A Gem of a Challenge!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Miradormakings said...

Great colouring Wendy it's gorgeous.

Joan x

Sarah said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely Card :) thanks for playing the A Gem Of A Challenge :) hugss Ria

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, love the colour and the beautiful image. Thanks for joining us for this months challenge.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team

Ger said...

So pretty, love the colours. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

Geraldine M
CBN DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels