About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 28 March 2013

Engagement

Good Afternoon All

I have still not heard from my candy winner so unless I do it will be drawn again on Saturday.

I wanted to show you this card I made last year for a friend who asked me to make a card for their friends engagement.
 It is a Criss Cross with a seperate card inside it.


 I decorated the criss cross with diecuts,
 a homemade pin, ribbons, pearls, flowers and gems
    I made a band to slide over, both to pretty it all and to hold all together.





The card I used was so heavily embossed I did not think I needed to add much embellishment to it.





I added an insert and a diecut heart with a sentiment printed on the computer.



xxxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -------
Crafty Ribbons # 42 - Anything Goes with a Ribbon
Die Cuttin Divas # 108 - Emboss and Ribbon
Creative Creations Challenge # 6 - Letter B  Butterfly, bling
 

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Both cards are fabulous Ginny x

Unknown said...

Oh your friend will be estatic to see the beautiful job you did Wendy, gorgeous cris cross card!!!

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,love the designs...gorgeous colours.xxx

Laura said...

Very fancy and lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Laura

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I love the design and pretty colours.
Sue xx

brenda said...

Very pretty colours on your engagement card Wendy, I am sure they loved it.

Wishing you a Happy Easter.

B x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are really pretty hugs Pops x

pinky said...

Wow that is one stunning engagement card!!

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Wendy. I love the colours and designs.
Lorraine x

Atty Fatty said...

lovely cards !!
soothing colors

Sonia said...

Fantastic cards my dear ^_^
Have a beautiful happy Easter weekend^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Flutterby Trina said...

fantastic Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

Miradormakings said...

Gorgeous card - fabulous idea.

Joan x

Anke said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
hugs Anke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels