About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Just For You

Good Morning All
Well, today the sun is shining and the temp is alot higher than yesterday, we even have doors open to get a breeze blowing through!!!!!
I have been busy this morning already, making athis card for afew challenges.
A cross over card----

 Two Papermania papers that co-ordinate, inked on edges.  Quilled flowers and swirls.  Die cut butterflies, I love these.  Homemade butterfly pin, gems and pearls.

Hope you like it
xxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Whoopsi Daisy - 2 Patterned Papers
Unstampabelles # 21 - Quilling
Bearly Mine # 76 - Mothers Day
Creative Craft Challenge # 5 - Mothers Day
By the Cute & Girly - Fave Things
ABC Challenge # 19 - Anything Goes
Created With Love # 31 CWLC - Anything Goes  Made Top 3 for this one
 




26 comments:

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Wendy..Love your design and colours plus do love your quilled flower.
Lozzy xx

Unknown said...

love your little quilled flower would love to learn how to do them.
have a great day kaz.xx

Unknown said...

Oh Wendy! This cross over card is stunning!!! I love the background paper, the butterfly pin, and awesome quilling, Beautiful job my friend. hugs

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the design and fabulous colours.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the design, beautiful colours and pretty detailing
Sue xx

Christina Griffiths said...

Such a pretty card Wendy and I love the cross over detail with the lace trim .. have a good time when you come to the UK and bring some sunshine with you too xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the shape and pretty colours
Lorraine x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Wendy. What a beautiful and very decorative creation. Stunning design an colours.
Thanks for sharing at Created with Love. Sandra xxx

Merry said...

Beautiful style of card and the quilling works so nicely with the crocheted edge. Thanks for being our very first entry in our Quilling challenge this month at Unstampabelles. :-)

Chris Hanselman said...

Beautiful I love the colors. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at
Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the design.
Wendy xx

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, fab colours and great quilling, pam

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Wendy I have never tried a cross over card but yours is so lovely I love the lace edge, you have inspired me to have a go xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wendy I love the cut of your card and you decorated it beautifully. Love the colors you chose. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with love challenges.
Linda K.

craftin-dawn said...

Great card, love the fold! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
DawnD

Susan Hogan said...

What a fabulous card - love the crossover and the quilling is great. Thanks for joining us at Unstmpabelles this month!

CathyC said...

Very pretty! I love purple ;-) thanks for joining in our Quilling Challenge at UnstampaBelles this month.

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the cross over, pretty colours and flowers. Thanks for playing along with us over on BTC&G this month. Carolxx

HuggiesCrafts said...

Love the style of your card, it's a lovely shape. Thanks for joining in our Quilling challenge at Unstampabelles this month.

HuggiesCrafts said...

Love the style of your card, it's a lovely shape. Thanks for joining in our Quilling challenge at Unstampabelles this month.

Miradormakings said...

I love the fold of this one Wendy so unusual.

Joan x

NancyD said...

A criss-cross card and quilling - makes me smile. Lovely card for Mother's Day. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Jacquel said...

This is just gorgeous & I really like the colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ ABC Challenges!!!

Unknown said...

This is just wonderful! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges.

Hugs,
Maria

Jackie said...

Fabby card, love the quilling :) great shaped card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. Jackie DT

Dreja said...

Toll gemacht. Große Klasse!

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Unstampabelles Challenges.

LG Dreja (GDT)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels