About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 31 March 2013

Sunday Mojo No. 4

Good Morning All
This is  a scheduled post as, with any luck, I will be 25,000 feet high in the sky flying to the UK on my Hollie days.  Easter eggs are packed along with my winter woollies.

My good news today is that I have been asked to join Lady Annes new challenge DT.  This is a monthly challenge and I am really looking forward to the new challenges with my new team mates.  Here

The pack of bits I gave John Next Door last week for this weeks mojo challenge, I must admit, I found quite difficult to make anything I was happy with so I cant wait to see what he has made.  I thought his creations last week were amazing, pop over and have a peep, just follow the link above.

This is what I came up with.






My gorgeous new LOTV stamp coloured with Promarkers.  Spellbinders border die and embosser and my beloved 'liquid pearls'.







I must admit I dont really like this one and these diecuts of lillies were a real challenge, but 'heyho' onwards and upwards.


This was the pack I gave him last Sunday, it was all red, orange and yellows.  I,m going to hop over to Johns blog and see what he has made.


John has told me about the challenge for next Sunday - he is giving me two card blanks and two envelopes and the subject is 'Found'.  He has explained that I have to make  a card with items I find, a bus ticket, a feather, a leaf, absolutely anything that I  may pick up, wherever I am.  How strange is that?
xxxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, fabulous colours and I love the cute LOTV image,
Wishing you a safe journey, you will definitely need those Winter woolies!
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Miradormakings said...

Great card Wendy - have a great time with Hollie and family.

Joan x

Rossella said...

Have a great holiday, Wendy. Lovely card,
Rosie x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous cards wendy.
Have a safe journey to the UK, hope you brought some sunshine with you!!
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels