About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 2 March 2013

For A Lady

Good Morning All
Allsorts time again and this weeks theme is 'For A Lady', which could be Mothers Day or for a female friend or relative.

Sponsors for this week are Digis Stamp   they will give the winner 6 digis of their choice.
And
Pin & Tack      They are giving a $10 store voucher to another lucky winner.

I,m back to some doing an odd piece of parchment, I have spells at doing it as each piece takes quite a long time.
I think this piece is so delicate and pretty.  I have coloured it with pastels on the reverse.  Attached it to a shaped lilac card with tiny gold brads.

Have fun with the challenge,  I,m sure it will be a popular theme, wome and the other DT's will have lots of hopping to do.
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----------
Move Along With The Times - Lovely Ladies
Paper Crafting Journey - Bingo Sentiment, embossing, brads
Rubys Rainbow  # 48 - In the Garden

19 comments:

Sonia said...

What a wonderful work my dear Wendy^_^
Elegant and delicate^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Lorraine said...

This has to be my all time favourite 'Wendy creation'! It is so pretty, the parchment work looks fabulous and I love the flowers and soft colours.
Just gorgeous.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is stunning Wendy. The design is so delicate and pretty.
Sue xx

brenda said...

Beautiful work Wendy. I have never tried parchment craft but so admire the lovely work of those who do.

B x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow well done wendy ... love the effect you have created ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Craftnut said...

Worth the time Wendy it is gorgeous. Tracy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Wendy,
Oh this is lovely, what a beautiful creation, thanks for joining us this week on MAWTT, Love Hazelxo

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with what Lorraine said; this is definitely my favourite of all your parchment work. Absolutely stunning!
xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy, really pretty.
Wendy xx

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
This is so pretty, I love all the work that has gone into this. Gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riette said...

OH my this is amazing!! How do you DO THAT!?
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT in our Lovely Ladies challenge.
Hugz
Red

KandA said...

Wow this is really fabulous. I love the soft colouring of the flowers and the shape of the card. thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge and good luck in the draw xx

Oma said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! I love it. It's so soft and feminine!

Miradormakings said...

Oh my Wendy this is stunning, i haven't tried parchment yet but keep meaning to give it a go.

Joan x

Basslady said...

what an adorable peace of art!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Anonymous said...

beautifully done and parchment craft is not easy so Hat off to you hunny! xx

catherine said...

This looks so very beautiful Wendy and looks like it has taken a long time. Just super
x catherine

walchowDesign said...

Pretty and delicate card! It has been a while since I last saw a parchment! Lovely soft coloring!

Janice said...

Really delicate and pretty, a lot of work has gone into this beautiful card. Jx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels