About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Another Mums Day

Good Morning All
This is a card I made for a friend to give Mum
Very simple really but I think it looks good - easel card all done in purples, pinks and creams.  Used my fave Marianne die, corners are Cheery Lynn die and the flowers are Marianne again. Gems and paper been in stash for ages.













                                                   xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday we went out in the car and parked on the coast to go for a walk, here are afew pics.

We went there one day last week but it started pouring with rain, it was the day we had the red rain.  We ended up sitting in the car for a while then just had a short walk with umbrellas.
 So we wanted to go back and have a proper walk as we had never been there before.  The coast is all little bays, you walk round one headland and there is another bay. with a small beach, all very pretty.  You can see how clear the water is in this one.
We had a lovely bacon sandwich in one of the beach bars for Sunday lunch and very nice it was too.











xxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely photographs Wendy, I can imagine it was lovely with those blue skies.

Very elegant Mothering Sunday card.

B x

Sonia said...

Simply wonderful card my dear friend^_^
Fabulous photos,I love the sea^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Unknown said...

Simple but gorgeous!!!! I wouldn't mind going for a long walk on that beautfiul beach!!!!
hugs P.S.(there are 2 freebies on my blog today!!!)

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy. I love the design and such beautiful colours.
Your photos are wonderful. We have thick snow here today!
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card gorgeous photos Ginny x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card wendy ... I am sure your friends Mum loved it too ... love your photos too looks a super place for a stroll ... hope you have a great day ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Miradormakings said...

Lovely card Wendy - the beach looks lovely and the bacon Sarnie sounds delicious.

Joan x

Lorraine said...

It looks beautiful there Wendy. Gorgeous blue skies and sea. We have snow here!
Lorraine x

pam said...

fabulous card Wendy and beautiful photos. pam

Rossella said...

Beautiful card and great photos, am truly envious after the last couple of days in England.
Rosie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels