About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 22 March 2013

First LOTV

Good Morning All
My card this morning is a LOTV image.  I love their designs and did not have a one so I went on the website and ordered a gorgeous rubber stamp (a card to follow soon) and a set of toppers which I think are so cute.
Cute little mice eating a box of chocs.
I had to put the glitter on the side as I put some liquid pearls on then stuck my finger in and smudged so I had to cover it with something!!!!.
xxxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES -----------------
Happy Campers # 13  - Dimension
Creative Moments
ABC # 21 - Bring on the  Flowers
Crafty Boots - Flowers
Clearly Inspired # 71 - Anything Goes


18 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Wendy

Smashing card.LOTV images are really nice arent they.

Glad to hear im not the only one who sticks their finger in things and makes a mess.lol.

Thanks for the crochet flowers and hearts,I have been using them and they are great.
Traceyxxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card my dear friend^_^
Lovely embellishment and sweet image^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

brenda said...

Lovely image Wendy and such pretty colours.

I am hoping it's a bit warmer where you are because it's freezing here yet again.

B x

Unknown said...

Wendy!!! this has to be one of my favorites ever!!! It is absolutely beautiful!!!! Great inking and love love love the image! hugs

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the sweet image, beautiful colours and pretty flowers
Sue xx

Atty Fatty said...

awww ! too cute . full of colors . very pretty image :)

.ATB.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. LOTV images are addictive! This one looks fab and i love the pretty flowers too.
Lorraine x

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, gorgeous image and layout..pam

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

What a really pretty card ...

Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs

Good Luck

Tina DT xx

John Lockwood said...

That is beautiful wendy so intricate and we'll balanced. The nicest card I can remember!!! X

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really sweet card, adorable image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a pretty card! Love the color scheme!

Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges flower challenge!

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful card, love LOTV myself and regularly have an opportunity to add an embellishment moment!
Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments #13 animal challenge. We really appreciate it and I hope to see you again at our next challenge Karen P CM DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I love the colours and the flowers:)

Miradormakings said...

Gorgeous image and card Wendy.

Joan x

Kathy D. said...

Oh what a sweet stamp. I love how you used creative freedom and used glitter instead. Looks like it is suppose to be there.
Thanks for playing with at Clearly Inspired Challenge #71 - Anything goes. Come back on April 5th to see you are a winner!

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Gorgeous card, love LOV, thanks for joining in at happy campers, Pauline x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels