About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 25 March 2013

Pastel Colours

Good Morning All
The them at Love to Create Challenge this week is 'Pastel Colours' or 'Easter'.  I chose a simple image from one of our sponsors - QKR Stampede called 'Apple Blossom Label'.  I coloured with Promarkers.

I obviously kept it all pastel shades -  pinks and lilacs and a little green.  I embossed a piece of white card and inked it, then cut it diagonally.  I put a length of lace and ribbon on the edge.  A couple of gems and a corner diecut.



Our sponsors this week are ---

Wings & Willows http://www.etsy.com/shop/WingsandWillows Prize $15 GC

QKR Stampede -http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/ Prize 5 images.

Enjoy

xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----
Challenges 4 Everbody # 16 - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenge - Pretty Pastels
Crafty Bloggers # 9 - Springtime or Pastel colours
Incy Wincy Designs - Pastels
Papercrafting Journey - Ribbon or Lace

16 comments:

brenda said...

Nice design Wendy, the lace looks lovely placed like that.

B x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card..love the fab lace and layout.xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pastel colored card Wendy!!! I did go to the link you provided for the Love to create challenge but couldn't find where it said "Pastel or Easter"... am I missing something? I wouldn't doubt it..lol...hugs

Sonia said...

Wonderful card my lovely friend,I adore these beautiful colors used^_^Gorgeous embellishments also^_^
Happy week,
Sonia

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I love the delicate colour
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very effective beautiful card Ginny x

Sylvia said...

Great card, lovely Spring colours. Thank you for joining us this month over at The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

Sylv xx
Design Team

Penny said...

Really love the pastels you chose for your card! The embossing is so pretty! Love the die cut and image, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Really pretty Wendy, and the lace against the embossing is a perfect combination.

Claire x
(Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Lovely colours and design.
Lorraine x

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, love the embossing and fab layout..pam

Anonymous said...

So pretty Wendy. Lovely colours and details.
x

KandA said...

Gorgous card Wendy. Super design with the embossing, lace and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Nikki said...

What a pretty pastel card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week hugs Nikki & DT

Miradormakings said...

Gorgeous colours and design Wendy.

Joan x

Ger said...

Very pretty, love the ribbon and lace. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

Geraldine M
CBN DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels