About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 July 2018

New DT

Good Morning All

I was invited to join Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge, thank you Hazel.

Here is my first one for the month of July.
The paper is from an 'Urban Style' pad, not sure where from possibly The Works.

I made the backing card using Gilding Polish to match the copper on the ATC.

I am still trying to use lots of bits and bobs I have in boxes and drawers.
This topper is from an ATC swap I did.
The corner die cut from before John moved back to UK, one of his Spellbinder dies.
A homemade sentiment tag with a dangle charm and twine.

Hope you will join in the challenge, always Anything Goes, just need to use  patterned paper.




Back later with the Sketch and Craft Club gifts post.

xxxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

Val Jones said...

Lovely Wendy. The corner die is still one of my favourites to use.
Love Valx

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
congrats on your new DT placement.
Such a very lovely card and your design is so lovely.
Love the part you made with the gilding polish it looks so effective.
I remember you using that coorner before and loved it because as you know I am a corner person and use them a lot you could say it's my signature corner use. LOL
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy congratulations on your new Design Team role I bet you have a wonderful time. Your card is stunning. If you every run out of those corners I have that die and I would be happy to cut some for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Littlelamb said...

Congratulations on your design team role. Love the card. Also like corner dies. I once made lots of corner die book marks. Must make some more.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Congratulations Wendy on your new DT role

Great card, love the corner die

June x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Congratulations and terrific card.
I could do with entering the challenge with the amount of First Edition pads I've got lol!!!
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels