About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 July 2018

Crafty Ribbons and Crafty Friends

Good Morning All

Crafty Friends Challenge this time is Lace or Ribbon or both.

Well I have lots so I used both.
I used Gilding Polish and LOTV paper for my backing.
Lace and Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
I even used tiny waste pieces  on the sides under the image.

Sponsor is Sherri Baldy who provided us with this lovely image called Chloe.

******
ALSO
It is my turn to show a Crafty Ribbons piece for their Facebook Page and their Inspiration blog.
I adore Seam Binding and Crafty Ribbons have a fab selection HERE
On this card I used a Lilac and pale Cream and weaved it on a piece of card.
Then I stuck it onto a card blank, 5x7.


I tied some more into a bow and added one of my dangle charms
Stamped a sentiment from JND and added some paper flowers and afew butterflies.


Happy Crafting.
Back later with another post for Allsorts.

3 of my  DT works have fallen on the same day!!!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy.xxx

Val Jones said...

Both lovely cards Wendy.
Love Valx

cuilliesocks said...

These are just beautiful Wendy, wonderful colours on the first card, but I especially love the second card with the seam binding and all those butterflies, Kate x x

karenlotty said...

Beautiful cards I especially like the second card with all of the weaving

Diane Louise J said...

Good Morning Wendy
You have made such a gorgeous card for our 'Ribbon/Lace' Challenge... Thanks very much! Beautiful colouring of a cute digitial stamp. Have a lovely fortnight until our next Team 1 Challenge.

I love your second cards and the way you have weaved all the ribbons, a lovely technique.

Bye for now
Diane Louise xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels