About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 5 July 2018

Male Themed for MAWTT

Good Morning All

Moving Along With The Times Challenge is hosted by Jackie Reader.
She would like Male themed cards and this is a theme some of us find abit  more difficult.
So pop over to the challenge blog to get some ideas.

I made my two sons' Birthday cards for this one.
Decoupage images.
One for Ricky as he is a plumber so I used a tools emboss folder.

This one for Lee, just fast cars, he wishes !!!

xxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Two great cards for your sons Wendy. My son, also named Lee, has been looking at sports cars lately, I'm keeping my fingers crossed he stays at looking only!

June x

Alison59 said...

Two super cards Wendy :-)

karenlotty said...

Two great cards I love how you’ve used smaller pieces of card to accentuate the background
Your summer card for CR is so sweet too and the box is very decadent

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these cards are stunning I love them both. They are fantastic male cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Brilliant cards Wendy.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

The best cards for a man/boy...brilliant.x

Val Jones said...

Great cards Wendy. I'm sure the boys will love them.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two brilliantcardsGinny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Shirley-Anne said...

These are fabulous toppers Love your additions to the cards that give them a more modern feel .

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Two great cards for your boys. You should be well skilled at the male cards with all the fellas in your family lol!!!
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels