About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 8 July 2018

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

This is my card for the Sketch this week, see below.


I had to add a couple more butterflies as I made  an imperfection on the ribbon, I pulled it because I was trying to straighten the end.

Pixie powder pierced circle.
Woodware Sentiments stamp.
















******************
These are the gifts I gave out this  week.
A tiny bottle of  Potpourri Oil.
I made a little holding box for them and put a little tag on each one so that they knew what it was.


It took me a good while to make these as I had to make an inside bit to hold onto the neck of the bottle.
But very happy with how they turned out.

********************
Onto the cards for the sketch from last week.
This is the sketch

My card

Dawn

Eve - Great design

Jen - Lovely and delicate

Jenny Lawrence - great take on the sketch
I think these maybe 3 of my butterflies that Jenny won previously!!! 

Val J -Using cute Paddington

 Val C

And Val J was the name drawn this week.
Thank you everyone.

Have a good week and Happy Crafting.

xxxxxx
Wendy L


11 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely gifts for everyone tis week Wendy. Great takes on the sketch as well.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the sketch and your creation, those makes are all super too, Hazelx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful selection of cards and gifts
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Lovely card and boxes Wendy and lovely cards by your friends too :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card it gorgeous. The little gifts are just amazing. Your friends made some lovely cards. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs Jackie

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Wendy, those butterflies are perfect. Your gifts look so amazing. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card and boxes too, you certainly are devoted to your little crafting group, wish I was one of them, \kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lively card and your gifts are always so well thought out and attractive

Val Jones said...

Lovely gifts this week Wendy as always and I was lucky enough to have my name drawn out.
Great challenge this week. Will make mine this afternoon.
Love Valx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Such a lovely selection of cards and gifts Wendy x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card and butterflies were invented for covering up blips lol!!!
Love the boxes. Very professional looking.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels