About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 2 July 2018

Happy Monday

Good Morning All

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Looking forward to seeing Lorraine Bailey on Hochanda later for LOTV.
I have been a follower of her blog for a good while and her colouring is amazing, so I am really looking forward to watching this one.
I think this is her first time on TV.
********

I had made this card for a DT but then thought it did not fit the theme of Tags as perfectly as I would have liked so here is is for you.
It is a topper from Crafters Companion
An Oval doily gifted to me
A spellbinders corner from John, ( the same as yesterdays DT card)



And one of my pretty dangle charms
and mini butterflies.

If anyone would like some of these dangle charms, all I would ask is 2.50 (Paypal) for posting.

Happy Crafting

xxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

Val Jones said...

Super cute care Wendy. I'm looking forward to watching the LOTV shows today as well.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I just love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Very pretty Wendy :-)

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Wendy, I love the image, I've got a paint poppets CD with some lovely images. Your design is so beautiful.
Watched Hochanda earlier and Lorraine was so natural, and it was lovely to see her in the flesh...so to speak, Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy … love your super card love that image so cute … yes I did see the lov show on hochanda and Lorraine was very cool and didn't seem nervous or tho she did say she was … hope you are well … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jenny L said...

Hi wendy,
what a super goreous card and that image is so pretty and your design looks awesome.
I can testify that you dangly charms are brilliant and so pretty and look great on this poject.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

brenda said...

A really sweet image Wendy, perect card for the girls.

I'm with you on Lorraines colouring, always in awe of it.

B x

karenlotty said...

Hello Wendy I’m sorry I’ve been missing for a awhile I have been looking in But for some reason I couldn’t leave comments on your blog Other blogs have been fine?!?!?
Great cards and boxes on display That little box die looks interesting I loved the sentiment and font on that and Rico is just too cute
I thought LOTV didn’t exist any more I love their cute toppers and cross stitch ai need to look on Rewind

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is a very sweet card Wendy and I love your dangly charm. Please email me your PayPal details

Thank you

June x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. Thank you for sharing this with us.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Very pretty card and topper.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels