About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 July 2018

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

Sunday again and I hope your weekend is going well.
Second post today as I posted earlier about a new DT I am on.

I,m getting lots of crafting time as the footy and the cricket and the rugby are on TV!!!!!!!
Getting well ahead with DT work so that's a bonus.
This is my card for the sketch below that I give my Craft Club ladies each Friday.
I cut some Perfect Peonies from scraps of pixie card I had made.
I used Pierced flags to cut 3 shapes to follow sketch.
Two colours  seam binding from Crafty Ribbons
The card I used for the backing I bought from Create and Craft ??????'s years ago.


Sketch

********
The gifts I made and gave out on Friday.



My lovely blog friend Jenny Lawrence sent me this wonderful
Spellbinders die which makes a gorgeously cute little box and a sentiment for the top.

So I made 10 boxes for my ladies and a couple for the staff at the bar where we have the craft club.



Inside I put a couple of tealight scented candles and some homemade gems like the ones on the belly bands I made.



The ladies loved them.
****************************************************
Last weeks sketch

My card

Jen

 Jenny L
Eve

Val C

 Denise

Val C was the name drawn for a little gift.
Thank you  to everyone that made a card for my fun challenge.

Happy Crafting
xxxxxx
Wendy L




8 comments:

brenda said...

As always a beautiful creation Wendy and what a bumper post. Well done on the new DT as well.

Have a lovely Sunday.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
congrats to val on her win last week.
Such super entries too.
The boxes look so lovely and such gorgeous presents for your craft friends.
I knew you would make good use out of that die, and had that in mind when sending it.
Super card for the sketch this week those flowers are so pretty and what a very lovely background as well.
Looking forward to having a go at this one.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a busy post. Your card is gorgeous. I love the little gift you made I am very jealous and would love to come to your craft club. The cards made with the sketch are gorgeous too. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah your craft club ladies are so spolit by you!! Love your gifts every week, their cards are super. Hope you have enjoyed the day, Hazel

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and design.
What marvellous little boxes, I must say you treat your ladies so well. Lovely cards from your group too, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Love your card and all the cards made by your craft club ladies. The boxes look lovely and I have the die for that. Bought it to use with my craft ladies. They loved it.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous boxes, no wonder the ladies loved them and great designs for the sketch challenge too

June x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely set of cards for your challenge.
Love what you did with Jenny's die too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels