About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 22 July 2018

Sunday Gifts & Sketch

Good Morning All

This is my card for this weeks sketch, see below.
Paper from Making Cards Magazine (old)
Woodware and JND Sentiment stamps
CE Perfect Peony with Pixie Powders




******************
These are the gifts the girls received on Friday
I have actually showed these before for an Allsorts challenge HERE



***********************
Last Weeks Sketch

My card

Eve

Val J

Denise

And guess what, Val J drawn again, she wanted to let someone else be drawn but it is totally random so only fair that she keeps it.

Happy Sunday
xxxxxx
Wendy L


11 comments:

Val Jones said...

And very yummy the mints are too.
Can't believe I've won three times in a row. Wish I had the same luck on the lottery!!!
Great sketch this week Wendy. I think I'll make my card before tidying my craft room today.
Love Valx

brenda said...

Loving the vivid shades of aquas on your card Wendy.

B x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Wendy and the gifts look great. Love the other cards too, seems like fun. Hugs Rita xxxx

Alison59 said...

So pretty and your friends cards are great too Wendy :-)

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Wendy.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunning card Wendy,I love the colours and the stamps you've used.
Your little boxes are fab, Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy … love your card and also all your friends lovely cards too … I have recently bought some pixie powders but need to have another play with them soon … hope you are well … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
sorry I didn't get round to entering this week.
Been having lots of internet drop outs which was driving me crazy.
Found the problem in the end hopefully it was a faulty item attached to hubbies computer fingers crossed just in case it wasn't.
At one time I thought I wasn't going to be able to post my DT card.
Love your wonderful card and the colours and design look so stunning.
Great pressies for your club.
Beautiful cards entered into the challenge last week.
Congrats to Val it's only right she should have what she has won.
You are a very generous lady.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

karenlotty said...

Lovely card and an interesting sketch O have ideas in my head that never seems to get put together!
Love the little gifts you have made
Last week’s cards are beautiful I love to see people’s interpretations
Well done to VAL She deserves her prize Afterall she made the effort and took the time to enter

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, love the blues in yours.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah lovely cards and adore your top one, its so pretty, Hazelx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels