About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 June 2018

Sweet Treats for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by  Susan and the theme is Sweet Treats.

Some of you may know that I run a Craft Club here in Spain, and I give my ladies a little gift within a homemade box every week.




I made these boxes using my Envelope Punch Board.
Followed a Pootles   tutorial on You Tube.

I added a homemade gem for the closure.

I tied some gold ribbon around.
I make the bows big so that the ladies can use the ribbon on their own creations

Sponosr is


xxxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

brenda said...

I guessed they might be craft club makes Wendy, lucky ladies.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

B x

Val Jones said...

Were such a lucky group as we get a special hand made gift from Wendy every week. These boxes are beautiful and delicious as well.
Love Valx

karenlotty said...

They’re lovely WENDY I must take a look at that video as I rarely use my Envelope board It’s almost a waste of money sitting there redundant in my craft room

Alison59 said...

lovely boxes Wendy :-)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are brilliant, what a super make, Love seeing your craft club makes, Hazelx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy they are gorgeous I love them. I bet the ladies at Craft Club were thrilled to receive them. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy … and wow another generous gift for your crafty ladies … how lucky are they … It funny actually because I have the "we are memory keepers" envelope board … don't know if this is the one you have … but I had to make an envelope for an unusual size card that I had made this week and couldn't remember how to use it … so called on dh for help and guess what !! he worked it out … clever eh ?? I guess I should have taken a photo of it lol … hope you have a great weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and sweet little gifts;-))m

Kathleen said...

These look super Wendy, what a great idea and how kind with the ribbon.

Kath x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely idea Wendy. The envelope maker board is so useful. Use mine a lot. The tins of mints look good as well.

Mummylade said...

Adorable gifts, wish I could be in your craft club... in Spain... :)

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely treats for your ladies Wendy.xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely makes Wendy, you do spoil your crafty friends and l am sure they loved them too x Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels