About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 24 June 2018

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All
These are what I gave my  Craft Club ladies on Friday.
)The boxes are made following a You Tube vid by Mixed Up Crafts HERE
The took me a while to do.




Abit awkward   getting the ribbon round.

I always tie with a good length of ribbon so they can use on other projects.



I added a dangle charm to each one aswell for them to use.




I made another tiny box to go inside.









Each containing a 'Fun'  treat of chocolate.


*****
This is the card I made for the sketch for them to follow this week.
It is from a Peter Rabbit decoupage sheet.
The sentiment is from one of JND sets.
The surround for the sentiment and the frog is mounted on a die cut from Sue Wilson Swiss collection - Zurich.



This is the inside .
I fussy cut around two of the images from the title on the sheet.


And another one I cut for the envelope.











And here is the sketch.

*************************
I have decided to show the cards the ladies make on here aswell as on my Facebook page.
This is from last weeks challenge.
I gave them each a sheet from a decoupage pad from Joanna Sheen and a  couple of wooden buttons.

This is mine with a tag too.

Jen's

Denise (drawn winner of a little gift)

 Val C

 Eve

Thanks to all the ladies for playing along
xxxxx
Wendy L


10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful thoughtful prize Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Lovely boxes and card Wendy and well done to your ladies on their lovely cards too :-)

Scrappy Scatty said...

Beautiful boxes - love all the projects xx

Val Jones said...

Great gifts this Wendy. Can't believe I forgot to take my card last Friday.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy what a busy post this is with so many wonderful projects. I so wish I could come to your craft club. Everyone must have so much fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow loving your new set of boxes Wendy and how nice of you to include photos of your crafty ladies cards too … as Jackie (above) says wish I could be a member of your club lol … hope you have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Wendy your boxes are gorgeous, what an interesting shape they are beautifully made. Your ladies cards are are fabulous, Kate x

karenlotty said...

What a great little box No wonder they took a bit of time to create
Lovely cards by your crafting ladies

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful show piece here Wendy. Your sketch is lovely, love sketches, and your gorgeous cards are very inspiring. Love to see what you make...hugs.xx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful boxesWendy and lovely cards by your craft group ladies. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels