About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 16 June 2018

More than 2 dies for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts challenge this  week is to use More Than 2 Dies.
I used CE Pierced Circles to make the frames
JND Gerbera
And a butterfly die that came free with my Cut n boss machine


The sentiment is from a Woodward 'In The Frame Ditties' set
Dragonfly made with a Groovi plate.
The background is stamped with various  JND  stamps

Sponsor is
offering a voucher to spend in store
*********
We are way in Jalon this weekend so no craft club for me yesterday, Friday,  so there is no Craft Club gifts to show you tomorrow.

Xxx xx
Wendy L

15 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. Enjoy your weekend away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

You have combined stamping and parchment work so beautifully Wendy. I kept meaning to say that I loved what you did for last weeks theme which I missed.

Enjoy your weekend away.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, very sweet;-))m

karenlotty said...

I will never tire of seeing your Groovi projects This is a beautiful way of displaying a piece
Enjoy Jalon

Alison59 said...

lovely card Wendy :-)

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous designs.xx

Ellibelle said...

Loving these colors Wendy, such a beautiful card!

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy.
Hope you're having a great time away.
Love this card, especially love the background.
Love Valx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, so pretty.
Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card with super colours, a great background and some lovely dies, Thanks you so much.
Hope that you are having a great time on your trip.

Kath x

Desire Fourie said...

Wendy this is so beautiful and I adore the green and blue combo and the circles are so interesting.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi wendy … love your little hug card … hope you are enjoying your little trip saw the photos below … looks lovely … happy crafting and love sandy xx

pam said...

Wonderful card Wendy, love the colours.
Pam x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.x

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Wendy, I love the dragonfly.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels