About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 4 June 2018

Christmas for Crafty Ribbons

Good Morning All

I have made this style of card before and really enjoy doing it.
4 Drawers under an easel card.
Great way to include a gift with a card.


Lots of ribbon on these two cards
Seam Binding  HERE
Grosgrain Christmas Trees HERE
Grosgrain Christmas words
Lace HERE
Heart Buttons HERE





The image and the sentiment are both recycled from Christmas cards.




I did splatters with white Gesso to, hopefully, look like snow.










Here is another one of the same style, again using a recycled Cristmas card.


A large heart button with seam binding threaded through.





A beautiful stick pin gifted to me in a swap.
.

Trimmed off with an MDF embellishment with lace.

Pop onto Facebook and enter challenge, you may win a voucher to spend in store.
xxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are both stunning, Love the wee boxes underneath too, would be fab for sweets, Love Hazelx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous box cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Lovely creations Wendy :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, tow fabulous projects, brilliant designs, lovely images for Christmas. I'm hopeless at making anything that involves measuring, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these Christmas cards are stunning I love them all. That is a wonderful design so you get the card and the present in one. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Stunning makes Wendy, lot of work here! beautiful papers and decoration.
Pam x

junemac2 said...

Wow wow wow some gorgeous box cards here, I am in awe of this kind of craft, I could never do it. Your work is beautiful. I have added to follow and also want to say thanks for your kind words on my blog too. x

Val Jones said...

Just love these boxes Wendy. Oh so pretty.
Love Valx

Littlelamb said...

Love these Wendy. Thank you for sharing them.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Definitely a great way to give a card and gift in one! June x

Craftyhugs said...

Oh boy Christmas is creeping up, time to get my Christmas crafty stuff out lol. These are just stunning wendy. You've done an awesome job on them. Love them xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels