About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 15 July 2018

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All

This is my card for my challenge this week.
(See pic below)
Paper is from a magazine.
I cut into it with two Rectangle pierced dies, wrapped some organza ribbon corner to corner and added a dangle charm.
Cut some pierced Ovals and stamped with JND Sentiment.

There are no pics of Craft Club gifts as there was only 4 of us so I used up leftover gifts from previous weeks.
As I make 10 or 12 gifts each week, there are always some left over even though I give the barstaff one too.

This weeks Sketch

**********************************

Last weeks Sketch


My card

Debbie Harper - 1st time, welcome and thank you, great card.

Jenny Lawrence
Eve

Val J

Val J's  was the name drawn again this week, well done Val.

******************
Fiesta fortnight here in Benijofar and there is an antique card show later today so we shall have a wonder down and see Andrew and Amanda as they have a stand there.
Also it is Amandas 50th Birthday today so I shall take her card.
We took them out for a meal on Friday to celebrate.

Happy Sunday

xxxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

Val Jones said...

All lovely cards entered into this weeks challenge Wendy and I was lucky enough to win again.
Like the look of this new sketch.
Love Valx

karenlotty said...

Fabulous cards I hope to be able to take part one week Time just seems to be running away with me and I’m crocheting Kerry Lord animals like crazy to take to Harefield Hospital for the WRVS ladies to sell

Scrappy Scatty said...

all lovely cards well done ladies xx

brenda said...

Lovely rich colours on your card Wendy and I beleive I spy Poppies.

B x

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards Wendy and great ones by your friends too :-)

Littlelamb said...

All lovely cards Wendy. Thank you for sharing these.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels