About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday Mojo No. 10

Good Morning All
I forgot to take a piccy of the goodies I gave John but I,m sure he one on his blog here, I say 'goodies', I dont think John thought so when I gave them to him!!!!!  There was 5 sheet of different colour paper, a handle from a paper carrier bag, tiny gems, negative from a diecut, some purple rafia, a piece of sacking (from a Rioja bottle), red wooden beads, sticky ribbon with butterflies on (John said YUK) and some crochet flowers.                            
 I,ve just pinched this pic from John



 I covered a box (Ferrero Rocher chocolate box) with torn pages of a book.
 I used loads of Marianne diecuts -------

Corner LR0200
Fancy Circles LR 0152
Flowers  LR 0106 and LR 0107




I cut a flower shape into a double sided sticky sheet and covered with the tiny gems then sprinkled with glitter to fill in the areas that did not have gems on.

I glued a sheet of punk card on the inside of the base and the lid.
I cut some more shapes for the inside and stuck the piece of sticky ribbon I had supplied in goodie pack.




I stuck some more gems in the flower centres.

This pic shows the carrier bag handle, I glued flowers all around it.




Ribbon glued to the sides of the lid and the base.




Can be used for storing all sorts of things, here I put lemon flavour green T bags in.





This is the second item I made.  I weaved strips of paper on the inside of the negative diecut.
These mojo challenges between John and I really do test my creativity, but I do give him stash that I,m not keen on, just to see what he comes up with, he is so creative.  Pop over to see what he has made.
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Marianne Designs Challenge  # 80 - Box for T bags
Crafty Calender - Blooms & Blossoms
My Time to Craft # 221 - Show us the Inside
Jellypark Challenge - Girly
As You Like It # 1 - Fave die or punch  I just love flower dies
Sandys Carfty Creations - May - Anything Goes with a Twist
Mariannes Design Divas - Girly
 Crafty Ribbons Challenge # 45 - No designer papers

21 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful project and gorgeous colours Ginny x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Wendy. I love the designs and beautiful detailing you have added
Sue xx

Ann said...

What a beautiful box! I love all the elements you added. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

chillin with Quillin said...

your very creative, lovely box !!!
Paula

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous box Wndy. I love the bright colours and pretty details.
Lorraine x

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

heel mooi fleurig doos
dank je wel voor het meedoen
groetjes Jolanda bongers
md challenge blog

pam said...

fabulous projects again Wendy
pam

Seafield Jo said...

Lovely projects, great use of dies.

Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo x

Rossella said...

Hi Wendy
I love the ribbon weaving
Rosie x

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the pretty altered box with all the lovely flowers for my May Anything Goes with a Twist challenge--use flowers and more flowers (3 or more)! Thanks for joining in on my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Miradormakings said...

Hi Wendy, I will pop over to Johns blog soon to have a peek at what he has made. I love your box I'm a sucker for a box and can always find something crafty to fill them. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog I do appreciate them.

Joan x

Annette said...

I love flower dies too. Love your card honey.
Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for As You Like It Challenge.
xx

Wybrich said...

Beautiful!!

Thanks for joining the challenge.
Wybrich
DT MDchallenge blog

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Awesome creation! Love the cheerful colours. Thanks for playing with us at Marianne`s Design Divas. Hugs...Mona

Anonymous said...

Great Idea vamping a choci box! Hmmm can just smell those chocolates thehehee! Great to see you! Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Thea Wildeman said...

Very nice tea card you've make.
Thanks for joining the challenge by MD.

Gr.Thea
DT Challengeblog MD

Gretha said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

cebelica said...

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. Work has been crazy over the last couple of days, but I hope things will calm down a bit soon (hopefully with the start of the new week).
Your box turned out beautifully. I love all the flowers. That box really is great for some small items (eg. doilies, brads ...).
Oh, and I like the weaved strips of paper on your second project. So colorful! Fab work!
I'm really happy you decided to also enter our current challenge at Crafty ribbons with your wonderful projects.
Hugs! xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous box,love all the detail and colours....Gorgeous tag as well....Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons...
Mandy x

Boukje said...

Great box, thanks for joining the challenge!
Greetz Boukje.

Yvonne said...

Heel mooi gemaakt.
Leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge.

Groetjes,
Yvonne.
MD challenge blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels