About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 16 May 2013

No Digis Stamps Only

Good Morning All
I am proud to announce my official appointment for Charisma Cardz Challenge  Woo hoo.  I am on Gemmas team and will be posting every other week so here is my first card.  The theme is 'No Digis, Stamps Only' and has been set by Carissa.  I used one of my new Marianne stamps 'Don & Daisy'  DDS3318

Pretty cute?  Sat on the bench having a cuppa.



This shows the design abit better, how the front has been cut.  The dark blue card is corrugated.  Ribbon and gems added to the inside and buttons, twine and gems added on front.
I hope you will hop over  and join in on my first challenge with Charisma cardz.
SPONSORS ------
5 digis from Pink Cat Studio  


A 10GBP voucher from My Mums Crafts Shop.

xxxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -------------
Cards for Men # 10 - Fancy Folds
Hobbycutz # 6 - More Than 1 Fold
That Craft Place - Makes for Men
Paper Creators Crafts # 8 - For The Boys
Totally Gorjuss # 183 -  Bingo   string, buttons, sparkle
Crafty Ribbons # 45 - No designer Paper
 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy!! Your card is Gorgeous!!! Your stamp is adorable and fanatic coloring!!! I love the twine down the left side and love the unique card fold. Congrats on getting on Gemma's team, whoo hoo!!!! Big hugs

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Wendy.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, a fabulous design and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card love the stamp Ginny x

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful card, love the coloring and all the embelishments !!!
congrats to!!!
Paula

Mau xx said...

Super card Wendy and congratulations on your DT position, Have fun xx
Hugs Mau xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card! Great image and design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Hobbycutz!
Chris
x

Rossella said...

Hi Wendy,
Lovely card and congratulations,
Rosie x

Unknown said...

very nice card what a grae job you have done x x x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wendy. I love the image and pretty design.
Congratulations on your DT spot too.
Lorraine x

cebelica said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your DT position! :D Your card is very nice. I like the design and how you added the ribbon and the buttons. Great work! Hugs! xx

Miradormakings said...

Love the design of this one Wendy and that stamp is a cutie.

Joan x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous design and I love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lizzy said...

Aww this is so pretty!! Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place x

Shell said...

Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this week.
Shell xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels