About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 30 May 2013

Divas

Good Morning All
Here is my second card as a new DT member for Charisma Cardz Challenge and it is 'Divas' theme set by Eemeli.
I have used a decoupage from The Lilac Garden, Audrey has some gorgeous freebies on her site, so very kind.
I  decorated with Spellbinders 'Bitty Blossoms' and the leaves from Marianne flower dies.

Hope you like it.

Sponsors are Digistamp Boutique
and they will give the winner 6 digis of their choice.

 Cedar Chest Designs  will give a second winner $10 voucher


xxxxxx
Wendy L


PS.  Going to the airport shortly to get my son, DIL and HOLLIE  woopy, I,m so excited.






She is pulling herself up now, hence the gate to stop her getting into their kitchen.



I,m sure all Nannas are the same, but isn't she gorgeous?  I cant wait to get my hands on her.



xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----
Crafty Ribbons # 46 - Anything Goes + Ribbon

14 comments:

brenda said...

I was thinking about you earlier Wendy and imagining how excited you must be as today is 'the' day. Have fun with your family won't you.

Pretty card btw.

B x

Unknown said...

Hallo Wendy,
sehr romantisch deine Karte und meine Kinder habe ich auch immer geschützt,entweder im Laufstall oder mit einem Gitter wie du,
liebe Grüße Ulrike

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Wendy. I love the colours.
I can feel your excitement from here, enjoy your special Hollie cuddles!
hugs Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous colours and flowers Ginny x

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful card, love the color and flowers. enjoy your time with the family, the little one is so cute, she has an expression on her face ,like let me out I'm innocent,lol !!!!!
Paula

Ita said...

Hi Wendy love the card ,the colours are fab., enjoy your visitors
Smiles
Ita

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Wendy! I love the colours.

And ouchhh what a cute little one. I'm sure you love spending time any minute with her.

Hugs karin xx

pam said...

beautiful card wendy, you must be so excited, thinking of you
pam

Janet - aka stacky said...

Lovely card Wendy as always x
I hope you have a lovely time with your family xx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colours and beautiful flowers, but most of all beautiful grandchild. I hope you have a wonderful time when you get your hands on her and have a lovely time with your family. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

Laura said...

Lovely creation
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Have a lovely time with Hollie!!
Laura
:)

Miradormakings said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and I love the photo of Hollie,bet you are having a wonderful time.

Joan x

Anke said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again.
hugs Anke

Anke said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again.
hugs Anke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels