About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Quickie using Scraps

Good Morning All
A quick post today as I have alot to do today, craft wise, I have lent some Spellbinder dies from John Next Door and he needs them back tonight so I will be cutting loads with them and using them at my leisure.



This card uses a gorgeous LOTV topper, cutie little mice having a tipple of champers.  I used lots of scraps from my desk and the word stamps are LOTV too.  I am busy making lots of cards for Linda at Animal Aid as she seems to be selling loads, which is good, lots of dosh to help the poor dogs.

Counting the days now until Hollie and her Mum and Dad arrive - 9 days - cant wait.

xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
LOTV Monthly - Boy oh Boy
Simply Create Too # 37 - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny x

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Wendy..What a great cause to. We got our Nin from a Animal Rescue Center..Hugs Lozzy x

Miradormakings said...

Great card Wendy I love the image .

Joan x

chillin with Quillin said...

awesome card and for a good cause !!!
Paula

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I love the image and colours.
It must be very rewarding to make so many beautiful cards for such a worthwhile cause.
Sue x

Janet - aka stacky said...

How lovely of you to make cards for such a worthy cause and this card is fantastic. I am glad you are going to get Hollie cuddles again soon xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely image and papers.xxx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wendy. I love the topper and design.
Lorraine x

Rossella said...

Great card, Wendy and a great cause to raise money for,
Rosie x

Wendy L said...

Thank you everyone. Testing my tablet

Erica said...

Thanks so much for entering our first Lili of the Valley Challenge with your lovely card, Wendy.
Good luck!
Erica x

pam said...

fabulous card Wendy, love this image and design
pam

The Little Stamper said...

Such a cute and lovely card. I love your colouring and great use of dies too.

Thanks for entering the Bearly Mine challenge this week.
Sharon x

Laney said...

Fabulous card Wendy! and for such a good cause too!!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this week
hugs
laney

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels