About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 10 October 2013

Spooktastic Times

Good Morning All

This is my week for Moving Along With The Times Challenge as I am on team A and the theme this week is Spooktastic Times so that means anything Halloween or Spooky or Cutie Spooky etc.

I used ---
An easel card
Black card
Paper downloaded from Free Digital Scrapbooking  (they have some great freebies on here)
Image is from Simply Betty coloured with Promarkers
Die D Lites 'Flower Box'
Cheery Lynn Chrysanthemum B311
Marianne Creatables Ivy leaf die CR0206
Ribbon, gems  and charm from stash

Pop over to the challenge blog and join in for this fun challenge.

xxxxx
Wendy L

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the colours and fab layout.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely easel card. Great free background papers from that site.
Love Val x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colours and images Ginny x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Wendy this is cracking, what a great card, Love it, Hazel xox

kelly ledder said...

This is such a fab creation, I love the colours x

Hazel said...

A super cute Halloween easel card. Every time I see your name I think of my DIL - she is Wendy L too. Hazel x

Debs said...

Uber cute card Wendy - love the fabulous die cuts and sweet image.
Debs xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card. . . . .cute spooky lol!
Spent a while trying to read the background paper before I realised it was your watermark doh!
Ang x

applejack cards by sue said...

What a great card and such a sweet, beautifully coloured image...I will certainly visit the sites you mentioned.

Sue said...

Fabulous card Wendy. I love the image and colours with brilliant detailing too.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Wendy. the image and colour scheme are gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Mau xx said...

What a great easel card Wendy, super detail on it.
Hope you are keeping well xxxx
Huge hugs Mau xx

Lisa Jane said...

LOve this Wendy... gorgeous image and die cuts
Lisa x

pam said...

fabulous card Wendy, love this image and colour combo, brilliant die cuts.
pam

Janice said...

Super card Wendy, I love the orange black combo - but only use it on Halloween cards! That image is so cute - love the bat! Jx

Judith said...

Fab easel layout Wendy - I love the flower die cut - it looks really good in black hugs judith x

chillin with Quillin said...

awesome layout and great colors to !!!!
Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels