About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 24 October 2013

Shape Up

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times Challenge time again, and the theme has been chosen by Laurie.  It is Shape Up and that means  'A shaped card' so off you go with your imagination.

A while go I was given some card blanks by Linda (Animal Aid) and these were some that I was not too sure how they worked Durrrr, then it came to me -----


I needed to glue two pieces together to make a sort of box or window shape.  I used a Bugaboo image which I think is very sweet, some paper from stash with Chinese symbols on.  I put a piece of acetate in aperture and added afew gems and that was it.
Hop over the the challenge blog and have a go, we cant wait to see all the gorgeous shapes you come up with.
xxxx
Wendy L
PS.  Forgive me for not visiting all your blogs this week, but we are away on Saturday cruising the high seas!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. I think I remember having some of these shaped cards. They were from Kanban. Love the was you've constructed it and it's such a cute image.

Have a wonderful, wonderful time on your cruise. I'll be in touch re 14th when you get back.

Love Val x

DesignerDiva said...

I love your window box Wendy, its really different and I haven't come across these before. Cute little bugaboo image too.
Hope you're having a fantastic time
Hugs Laurie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah how sweet is the window box, Love that idea, looks brilliant with your choice of stamp too, Love Hazelxo

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous design great work Ginny x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Wendy, such a fabulous design and I love the cute image.
Sue xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hello Sailor!
Its always fab to see something different so great stuff chuck.
I hope for your sake that the seas aren't too high lol!
Have a wonderful time.
Ang x

Debs said...

Wonderful card Wendy - fabulous design and cute image.
Debs xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Love the design of your card Wendy, cute image too.
Hope you had a good time cruising the high seas.

Pami said...

I love this shaped card!! And the image looks fab! Have a wonderful time! Pami x

Hazel said...

I love the 'window' box, it shows off the image beautifully. Hazel x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. The shape looks fabulous and I love the colours and image
Lorraine x

pam said...

beautiful image in the window box Wendy, love the colours.
pam

Patricia said...

Good morning Wendy,
Love this pretty project, I like the fact that these fold flat for posting.
Enjoy your holiday

Patricia xx

chillin with Quillin said...

so cute !!!!
Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels