About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Handbag notebook

Good Morning All

I made this little book cover to take for the raffle at my Slimming Club.  I used a cereal box to make the cover and covered with Papermania paper from a goody bag about 2 years ago.




It measures about 6 x 4" and has a little post it pad inside and then I folded pieces of card and glued together to make compartments for storing bits and bobs in.


I will probably make one for myself to keep in my handbag to make notes.


A good gift idea too.
xxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. What a lovely idea. I always carry a notepad around with me (Terrible memory) but it's just a plain one from the Chinese, nothing as beautiful as this. I bet the Slimming club ladies loved it.
Love Val x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous project Ginny x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, such a fabulous design and I love the colours.
Sue xx

brenda said...

What a great idea for someone to win on the raffle Wendy.

B x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Smashing note book. Tend to use my phone now for my own notes but its still handy having one for writing stuff down for other folk.
Nice camera work with John by the way.
Ang x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant project Wendy. The design and colours look fab.
Lorraine x

Patricia said...

Good evening Wendy,
What a brilliant idea, I have a pack of Post-it-Notes I feel a play coming on.
Thanks for the inspiration

Patricia xxx

Rossella said...

What a lovely idea
Rosie x

Inger Harding said...

Such a lovely notebook Wendy!!
Great idea :)

♥ Inger

pam said...

brilliant idea Wendy, great project.
pam

Miradormakings said...

This is such a good idea Wendy.

Joan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels