About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 4 October 2013

Baby Humphrey

Good Morning All

I,ve been so busy making loads of Christmas cards, probably upto about 100 now.  I,ve made all my special ones for the family, including my new Grandson due on 13th Nov.

My card today is using the sweet Humphrey die cut decoupage.


I used ----

Papers from stash (believe it or not, I never buy papers, I have a drawer full that have, either been won, given to me  or freebies)
Satin ribbon with charm
Mirri card
Hand and foot embellishment bought in UK.

xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES-----
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes + ribbon
Fab N Funky # 187 - Ribbon
Crafty Sentiments - Fave technique of colour combo  Decoupage
Deep Ocean Challenge # 61 - For a Baby
  

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. What a cute little Humphrey. Love the little hands and feet and it looks so pretty in pink.
You sound really organised with Christmas cards. I've done most of my personal ones and about 50 for the shop so still a long way to go.
I keep plodding on.

Love Val x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
100 Christmas cards already, Wow!
I've done about 8 lol!
Cute card and the little hand and foot are fab.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Mau xx said...

Oh this is so sweet Wendy, love the Ellies and pretty detail you added.
Sounds like you have been a busy lady with Christmas cards. I have made one and that really is a first for me in Sept. Whats the world coming too as my mum would have said....lol
Huge Hugs Mau xx
hope you are OK xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the cute images, pretty papers and fabulous layout too.
Sue xx

Céline said...

really cute
thanks for plaing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Janet - aka stacky said...

Aww what a sweet card Wendy and I love the little ebellishments you added.
I bet you can't wait for your new grandson to arrive, I had a lovely time at my grand daughters, thank you for your lovely comments xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, I love Humphrey, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. i have some candy if you would like to hop over

Wendy said...

Adorable card Wendy.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

pam said...

such a cute card Wendy, lovely images and embellishments.
pam

Jennifer said...

What a cute little baby card Wendy, I love little Humphrey. Every time I think of him, I think of my pet tortoise who I named Humphrey, I was only about 8 at the time. lol. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

carol said...

Super card, thanks so much for joining our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Rossella said...

This is so sweet
Rosie x

Debbie Adams said...

This is so cute, I am a big fan of baby elephants and Humphrey is so adorable. Also congrat's on your new grandson. I just found out this week I am going to be a grandma this next year. (my first grandbaby) :D

rachel said...

such a cute card Wendy - love Humphrey - this is perfect for this months crafters companion challenge - but Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments and good luck x

JenniferD said...

What a Gorgeous Card. Lovin the Layout and all your Sweet little Embellies. Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels