About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 3 October 2013

MAWTT

Good Morning All

This is my first post as a DT for Moving Along With The Times Challenge.   I will be posting once a fortnight for them and really looking forward to it. 

It is a nice easy theme for my first one 'Anything Goes' so here goes.

I used ----
Penny Black image coloured with Promarkers.
Ribbon won on a challenge from Crafty Ribbons.
Fiskars heart border punch.
All other bits from stash (trying to use up my bits).


So pop over the the challenge blog and join in the fun.

xxxxx
Wendy L

22 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely card in super colours with lots of little embellishments. Hazel x

Carole said...

Welcome to the team Wendy and with a super card, love the image.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super Wendy, Love Penny Black images they are so cute.So pleased to have you on the team, Love Hazel x

Lesley Thomas said...

Cute image, pretty card, love the design!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. I think Penny Black are my favourite images. They are all so adorable especially the little animals. Love this little cutie and its made a really beautiful card.
Take care.
Love Val x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Patricia said...

Great image and layout making a brilliant card.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Marita said...

Great card and i love the colour combo♥.

Hugs, Marita

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Wendy… what an adorable image and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the pretty paper and fab borders! :-)
Great to have you on the MAWTT Team!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big hugs
Sue B xxx

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, lovely to have you on the team. Super image choice and a lovely card for openers, Jx

Debs said...

Welcome to the team Wendy. Fabulous first make - cute image and I love the ribbon and lace detail.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Wendy. The image and design are gorgeous.
congratulations on your new DT spot.
Lorraine x

Pami said...

Welcome to the team honey! Your first card is wonderful! Pami x

Tammy said...

Adorable card Wendy, I love that sweet image and your beautiful colors! Welcome to the team!
Hugs, Tammy

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, love the colours and design.
pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Love the image and the colour combo.
Take care
Ang x

mixamatoasties said...

Super card Wendy.

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Hallo Wendy,
eine wunderschöne karte hast du da erstellt,und das Motiv finde ich sehr niedlich,
LG Ulrike

Riette said...

hi
It's nice to be back!!
LOVE that image. Looks like something from a children's book. Too sweet.
xxx
Riette

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on becoming a DT, I just love this image, it is beautiful and your colouring is MMMWWWAHHH!!! lol Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Mau xx said...

This is wonderful! i like PB but have very few of them at present..need to shop I think :0)
Congratulations on joining a Fabulous team of girls Wendy, they are a joy to work with, you will have so much fun xxxxxx
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Rossella said...

Gorgeous image and card
Rosie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels