About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 22 October 2013

CAS

Good Morning All

I recently bought an A4 embossing folder from 'Crafts Too' which is three panels across an A4 sheet.  This is what I made with it.



I cut it into three pieces then mounted onto a folded card.


One end is swirls and a bird, then criss cross and finally more swirls and a bird.




I did not want to add much in the way of embellishments as the embossing is so pretty.






This is the criss cross pattern.


I do have to make lots of 'Get Well' cards the charities I give to.

I just added circles from the off cuts and afew gems.
                                                ********************************
Here is my new cleaner!!!!!!!


She may be able to clean this one up for me, this was on the wall outside my door yesterday afternoon!!!!!

  Love her to bits and back. xxxx

xxxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely embossing folder made into a pretty shaped card. I agree it's too pretty to be covered up.
What a cute little picture - only a couple of months until you see her.
My cats love bringing in these horrible flying things. I have them fluttering all over the floor. I think it must be their mating season!.

Love Val x

Patricia said...

Great card I like the idea of that embossing folder.
How much does your cleaner charge per hour??? I could use her here.
Love the "beastie" we used to get them like that when we lived in Turkey.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xxx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy. The embossing is beautiful and I love the colour too.
Awwww such an adorable photo, I remember my daughters playing at cleaning up. Maybe I should remind them of that judging by the mess in their bedroom!
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, lovely colours and design.
Adorable photo too.
Lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and photo Ginny x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Aww how lucky are you to have such a cutie little cleaner to help you.
I love the CAS style of your card, nice colour too, the embossing folder has a lovely design xx

Rossella said...

Lovely, elegant card and what a little sweetie!
Rosie x

pam said...

lovely card design Wendy, love the embossing.
great little cleaner.
don't like big creepy crawlies.
pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Less is definitely more on this elegant card.
Cute cleaner!
Are you sure that's not John's mojo for this week, left on your doorstep lol!
Ang x

Jennifer said...

Great card Wendy, lovely shape and lovely colour. I just love that cleaner and looks like she is doing a great job too. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels