About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 5 October 2013

Autumn Colours

Good Morning All

I am going to  new craft class this morning that is starting in my local bar, just going for a nosey really!!

We went on the Tapas Wheel last night and doing it again this afternoon.  This is where all the local bars in the village put on a tapa and a drink (wine or beer) for 1.80euro, so we did few last night with friends and doing afew more this afternoon with our Spanish teacher and his wife.  All the tapas last night were so yummy and all washed down with vino blanco so this does not help the diet!!!!

Saturday morning means Allsorts Challenge time again and this week the theme is Autumn Colours chosen by Catherine.


I used some butterflies digis  from our sponsor 'Digi Stamp Boutique' coloured with Promarkers.
Our sponsor is  who will give 6 images to winner.         

Brown card and beige card (OH beer cartons)
Brown ivy flourish is Cheery Lynn B315
Flowers are Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms.
Terracotta card and border is Kanban

xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Sweet Stampin Challenge -- Autumn is here
Little Scrap Pieces linky party

23 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card & great colours.

Michele.

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,fabulous design.xxx

Patricia said...

Great card love the "delicate" Autumn colours.
Hope your card class went OK
Enjoy your Tapas & Vino ... even though they are not good for the diet.
Happy Saturday
Hugs

Patricia xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Super card and very Autumnal.
Tapas Wheel sounds like a posh term for bar crawl with snacks to me lol! Yes, I am very jealous. Enjoy!
Ang x

Janice said...

Very pretty card Wendy. Hope you have more yummy tapas today and a fun day out. Jx

applejack cards by sue said...

What a wonderful way to spend time with friends, I adore 'nibbles' give me a Christmas time with selections of goodies and I am such a happy bunny. Love the card, very pretty.

Craftnut said...

Pretty card Wendy, lovely autumn shades Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy very pretty Autumnal card.

Love Val x

Janet - aka stacky said...

You are so inventive recycling the beer cartons they look brilliant on your beautiful card xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the colours and beautiful detailing. Great bit of recycling too!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
Sue xx

brenda said...

Like the sound of the Tapas event Wendy.

Perfect card for this weeks theme.

B x

Ita said...

Wendy did the package to u ..it seems so long ago.i am still I hospital.
Ita

Anonymous said...

Im liking this card, lovely colours and fun use of toppers

Analia Cristina said...

Hola guapa,te ha quedado un trabajo precioso,es que el otono es calido e inspirador eh?Y no nos preocupemos demasiado por las dietas,no es para perderse esas tapas y el vinillo blanco!Un abrazo!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. I love those autumnal colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous design Ginny x

Mummylade said...

You are lucky to live in such a wonderful place!!

Rossella said...

Your tapas sound wonderful and so is your card,
Rosie x

pam said...

lovely card Wendy, hope you enjoyed the morning class.
pam

Chris said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours and design. thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous card, love the details on it !!!!
Paula

catherine said...

Your card is so beautiful Wendy and love your colours for my allsorts challenge this week.
x catherine

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
Gorgeous creation, love all your details and design too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels