About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 20 July 2013

Transport

Good Morning All
I,m pleased to announce that the plaques I made HERE  for the slimming club went down very well yesterday, all the girls were well pleased when Pam gave them all out.

It is my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week and I have chosen 'Transport'.  I expect to see all different types from bikes to scooters to trains, planes and automobiles.  The winner will be chosen randomly but the top 3 will be chosen by 'moi', so I will be hopping by to visit all of you who enter.

I have done a decoupage of a steam train mounted on embossed green card.  I bought these lovely embossing folders with sentiments on - 'best friend' and '1st class' - which I thought were really suitable for this card.  I stamped the sentiment on another piece of green card.

The sponsors for this challenge are ----
Ribbon Girl  - 10GBP voucher for their shop.

AND 
Flonzcraft    -  

Flonz $20 store gift voucher Also 12% discount offered on purchases to those entering the challenge

Have Fun.

xxxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Nutcrafters # 47 - One for the Boys
Rubys Rainbow # 58 - Recipe Embossed / handmade background - Black ribbon crossing
The Creative Card Crew # 40 - The Great Outdoors





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely caard. Love the crossroads and the gate - very apt.
Love val x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Wendy. I love the image and great layout
Sue xx

MRS DUCK said...

And folks think my cards are bright lol!
Great card for a fella.
Sorry if Im being thick (I have yet to join the challenge world) but does the randomly picked bod win the prize but the 3 that you pick by looking at their work don't get a prize? Like I say, I may be being thick.
Have a good day. x

Craftnut said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Tracy xx

Basslady said...

a very clever and cool card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Wendy and thanks for such a great theme this week. Love the colours and layout to your card. have a good weekend
x catherine

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card Wendy I do like that decoupage its perfect for the male cards.

Joan x

Rossella said...

I love your crossroads, great detail
Rosie x

Angelique said...

Wonderful card and design.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a great card. Love your image and design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Creative Card Crew!
Denise

Unknown said...

Lovely card, your design is fab!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Lesley said...

Great card for a man, love the fence! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Recipe' challenge xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is fabulous Wendy. I love the embossing and the smoke that looks like it is popping out of the train.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels