About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Picnic

Good Morning All
Another Gruffies card from me, I think they are so cute.  Today they are having a picnic.  I used a 36 x 12cm cream card folded as shown in next pic.  Added 2 pieces of doilies, gems, homemade flower and a feather.



Sorry pics are not brilliant


********  ********
I have been making some tiny tags for my cards aswell today, and I have decided to bag some up and try to sell them on the stall in 2 weeks.  I used X cut dies to cut some shapes from a trainer box lid.







 I used my LOTV stamps with black ink mostly and afew with brown ink.

I cut the shapes in half and inked them on the edges with the small Versa Color ink.


So, no doubt, in the next few days, there will be afew cards featuring these.




xxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----
Creative Card Crew #39 - No Designer Paper
Songbird Challenge # 23 - Strawberry Fields Forever (water melon)
 

16 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Lovely card and tags, love the embelishments on the card !!!
Paula

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Wendy, the bears are so sweet and enjoying their picnic. Your tags look great, you sell them no problems. Thank you for your lovely comments as well..im counting down the days..Hugs Lozzy xx

Jennifer said...

Great card Wendy, I love your tags and the embellishments on your card. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card love the shape and the cute image Ginny x

Doreen said...

Beautiful,gorgeous image and layout.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the image and fabulous design.
Your tags look great too.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. Fab colours and design. the tags look great too.
Lorraine x

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Fab card Wendy!!! I have to give these step cards a go myself soon =))
Love the tiny tags!!!

Shelby said...

Beautiful step card! The tiny tags are wonderful and you are so so organized!!!

Shelby

Unknown said...

Hallo Wendy,
einfach zauberhaft deine Karte und das Motiv ist einfach nur niedlich,
liebe Grüße Ulrike

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a cutie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxx

Patricia said...

Great card, love the image and all that you have done on it.
Great idea with the tags I am sure they will sell very well.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Pillan said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
/Pillan

Pia S said...

This is really sweet! I like how you used the doilies and feathers on this card.

Miradormakings said...

Love the truffles card Wendy and those tags are great,

Joan x

Rossella said...

Lovely card and tags
Rosie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels