About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Cute Poppet

Good Morning All
I have nearly reached 200 followers, this was pointed out to me by Naomi at Creative Bug on the Loose and she has made me a lovely badge to display when I get there, thanks Naomi.  Now I need 6 more followers before I can display it.  Please...........................

A fairly simple card from me today featuring a Paintbox Poppet.  I think she is such a cutie, such a sad expression on her little face.


I have used a negative from an X cut Die and kept it very simple, just added a ribbon bow and a sentiment and gems.  The background is a sort of web material, given to me by Linda from Animal Aid in one of the bags of goodies she gives to me.
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----
Crafters Companion - Dies / die cuts
The Paper Shelter # 122 - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me # 139 - Anything Goes

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and gorgeous card Ginny x

Sue said...

Adorable image Wendy and I love the layout.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. I love the poppet images and the background really sets this one off.
Love Val x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy.
So cute but she does indeed look sad.
Fingers crossed for your 200 followers. Im currently on 13 and yes I am superstitious so I would be happy to have an extra 1 at the minute lol!
Good luck chuck! x

Rossella said...

Such a sweet card
Rosie x

Patricia said...

Good evening Wendy,
Love this pretty card using a great image.
Good luck with your 200 followers it is amazing how they add up.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Wendy said...

Adorable image Wendy, gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Zoe said...

Beautiful Card. The image is so cute and the bow is pretty. The colour combinations are great and the Die cut shape is brilliant.

Zoe
xxxx

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, adorable image and design
pam

Laine said...

Such a sweet creation. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Comapnion this month.
Laine
xx

Hello said...

This is such a cut card. Thank you for joining us at Crafters Companion for this months Challenge.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels