About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 19 July 2013

SURPRISE

Good Afternoon All

I have just got back from the post office here in Spain and there was a parcel for me and inside was a Tonic Glass Cutting Mat, I have no idea who it is from but the post mark is CF which is Cardiff I believe. There is no note inside or any clue as to who sent it.   Can anyone shed any light on this for me then I can say 'Thanks' to the lovely kind person who sent it.

 Glass Cutting Mat 12 x 12 – Item 350e Craft Tonic Cutting Board   Just like this one.
xxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Wendy, it could be a prize that you have won. Have you entered into any competitions lately? I know from a lot of prizes that I have won, they don't put in who it is from and it really annoys me as you would like to say thank you. That is the only thing that I can think of. So if you won a prize - CONGRATULATIONS YOU DESERVED IT. lol. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
Krafty Keepsakes

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

How lovely to get such a gorgeous surprise good for you! Ginny x

Patricia said...

What a super gift/prize ....whatever.
Enjoy using it, glass mats a great. If you already have one it is always good to have a spare.

Patricia xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

well what a mystery Wendy let us all know if you find out who or why xx

Unknown said...

what a suprices think you need to be liove holmes and investegate lolol

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi wendy ... wow how very lucky you are did you find out who sent it to you anyway hope you enjoy your new gift ... thank you so much for visiting my blog and sooo sorry I have not returned the favour lately been very busy with my dear Mum (in a nursing home temporarily) but hope to get her home soon and then have a bit more free time ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

MRS DUCK said...

Lucky girlie. It must surely be a prize for one of your challenges? Either way, lovely jubbly!
Ang x

Miradormakings said...

WOW that is a lovely surprise Wendy.

Joan x

Lozzy said...

What a great surprise Wendy, Christmas has come early for you. You lucky lady, I have one of them on my Christmas list..Hugs Lozzy xx

rosie said...

wow what a fab surprise. maybe its a prize from a competition.

Mau xx said...

Super gift Wendy, I thought I read you had won some Candy a couple of weeks ago??? Will have to have a think on that as lots going on in my life at present and could be wrong.
Enjoy sweetie.
Hugs Mau xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels