About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 27 July 2013

Kraft It

Good Morning All

As it is Saturday, it is Allsorts Challenge time and the theme has been set by Sarah and it is 'Kraft It' so away we go.
I embossed the card with a Darice embossing folder.


I chose this lovely cute image from the sponsor, Digi Darla.  Added some Cheery Lynn  die cut corners in brown card and a couple of my homemade sentiment tags tied onto a ribbon bow with twine.


xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES -----
Digi Haven - Any Animal
Card Makin Mamas - Mono CMM 71
Milk Coffee Challenge - Emboss it
Crafters Cafe # 21 - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Craftnut said...

He's a cute little chap Wendy, lovely card. Happy weekend Tracy xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image brilliant design Ginny x

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Wendy, I love the little dangling tags x

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's so pretty. Love the little chap in his cute sweater.
Love Val x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Very cute. Fingers crossed for your challenge! x

NanaConnie said...

This is adorable, Wendy! I'm simply delighted that you joined our challenge at The Crafting Cafe this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Ita said...

Hi Wendy this card is so cute,good look with the challenge.
Smiles
Ita

Jennifer said...

What a cute little image Wendy. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog about my Teddy Bear Sunflowers. I had never heard of them either, but I bought them and waited to see what would happen. I am anything but a greenfingers and normally kill things that are alive. I was surprised with the flowers as they are beautiful. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy. I love the cute image and fabulous layout
Sue xx

John Lockwood said...

Beautiful wendy simple, classic, balanced,
John x
Ps. I'll give you a knock am for pics!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, so cute.
Wendy xx

pam said...

gorgeous card Wendy, cute image
pam

Anonymous said...

what a cute card, do like that dog design

Rossella said...

What a lovely design
Rosie x

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy,
Marvellous creation, love the image, and the design is fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie this is! LOve your colours too. Thank you sooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
Chrissyxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels