About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 15 July 2013

Fair Day


Good Morning All
Today is the day of the fair at the local English bar to raise money for the poor in the village.  At the moment it is cloudy and I hope it stays that way so that it will be a little cooler.
I,m posting a Marianne Die card today.

I love this corner die, it is so pretty.  I did make a mistake, I got silicone glue on the ribbon so I covered it up by adding afew more splodges and sprinkling with glitter!!!! What do you think?
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Marianne Design Divas - Layer it  up
Paper Creators Crafts # 11 - Think Pink



15 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Wendy, this is a lovely card, the colours are very pretty too and I wouldn't have guessed you had a blip if you hadn't told me. Beautiful. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
Krafty Keepsakes

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful Ginny x

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. What a pretty card made with such a lovely die. Wouldn't have guessed the glitter was covering up a mistake - it looks meant.

Can't make it until 7 tonight so PLEASE keep me some crochet flowers and some pretty earrings.
Thanks
Val x

Ita said...

hi Wendy lovely card,good luck with your stall today,you are very thoughtful to do this.
Smiles
Ita

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the design and pretty colours.
I hope that the fair goes okay, you are sure to raise plenty of money with your fabulous creations.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

fabulous card hunnie and wow a surprise gift..how lovely..hugs sassyx

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Wendy,
Hope it went well for you today.
Love the design, colour and layout of this fantastic card.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Hi Wendy me agaian,
For some reason I could not comment on your previous post.

So back here:- Love your tissue box, great colours and embellishments.
As John Next Door said I think we must all be Blog linked. I have also posted a tissue box.
Happy Crafting

Patricia xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Wendy...hope the fair went well.
Wendy xx

Tineke van der Linden said...

Een prachtige kaart.
Bedankt voor je bijdrage bij MD Divas.
Groetjes Tineke

Rossella said...

I think it is perfect, Wendy
Rosie x

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, love that corner die, ribbon looks fab to me.
pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy,
pretty card and great way of covering the booboo, would never have guessed there was one. Hope you did well at the fair. x

Janet - aka stacky said...

lovely card Wendy what a lovely way to use the die and great cover up job too xx
I hope the fair went well xx

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy beautiful card! And yes you did influence my choice for John's box with you saying it was a Wendy Christmas Present Box and that it was a house I just thought that would make it a 'Wendy House'! LOL! Good luck with the fundraising -good cause

Crafty Hugs
Heather xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels