About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Scraps

Good Afternoon All
Now that the fair is over and I have made all the plaques for the  Slimming Club I need to get on with clearing up my desk and craft room.  Here are afew pics of how it looked this morning.



I hardly have any work space left.!!!!1




Every spare bit of space is covered, so I really do need to have a sort out and tidy up.
This is my scrappy box that I throw loads of bits of allsorts in and now it needs clearing out.

  As I sold quite afew ladies birthday cards on Monday I need to replace the stock ready to give Linda a bag for her charity 'Animal Aid'.  Also, I go back to UK in a couple of weeks, and when I get back here I want to start making Christmas cards.  I have done most of my DT cards for the 10 days I am away, but I will be taking my laptop with me to keep on top of commenting and challenges too.  I will be staying with my Mum for a couple of nights and then, hopefully, one of my sisters.  I am so looking forward to seeing everyone, and Ricky and Lorien are coming up north to a friends Christening so I will see Hollie too.

Here is a couple that I have made this afternoon.

Sometimes I do like to just make cards with whatever is around, just sit there and think' yea, that will look OK on there,  and then other times, I plan what  I want to make, what I want to use, design etc.  How about you?


A man card using bits left over from one of our Sunday Mojos that John gave me and some of the lovely tags I made.



A boxed baby card or rather an envelobox with an acetate front.




Concertina style using Forever Friends'Additions' pack.


CHALLENGES -----
Deep Ocean Challenge 56  - Blue
Crafting with Dragonfly - Folds
Dream Valley # 61 - Fancy Folds








xxxx
Wendy L




14 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

All your creations are fabulous Wendy, I try to plan but it never goes to plan if you know what I mean, I gather all matching bits together then end up doing something completely different. Your craft room looks a lot tidier than mine xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous selection Ginny x

Anonymous said...

WOW, haven't you been a busy girl today. Love all the cards but I'm a sucker for FF so I'm aahing over both cute cards.
I'm like you, sometimes I have the idea in my head and go straight for it but sometimes i sit at my desk and just dip into whats nearest to me.
I'm taking the dog for a walk, watering the garden, putting on my pj's ready to watch the final of The Apprentice. Don't particularly like either finalists so no bothered who wins.
Love Val x

Patricia said...

Great selection of your creations, every one a winner!
I will be on a "use up bits" tomorrow I also have loads.
Happy Crafting

Patricia xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy. I never seem to get round to using my bits up, my pile just gets bigger and bigger!
Sue x

pam said...

beautiful cards Wendy, not very often I get round to using bits, what a mountain I have
pam

Rossella said...

You are so busy today, lovely cards
Rosie x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
You have been busy again. I too love FF and find the cards using them sell well. That envelobox is fab. What a good idea, that I will pinch if you don't mind.
Night night all.
Ang x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy. The forever friends bear is so sweet.
Lorraine x

Jennifer said...

What a great selection of cards Wendy, you really have been a busy bee. I just love your envelobox it is so cute. I just love FF as well, they do sell well don't they? Hugs, Jen :-) xx
Kraft Keepsakes

happyglitzygirl said...

That is a major work, well done, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings HIlde

Susan Hogan said...

Great use of the concertina and the box to take it is superb too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our unusual folds challenge.

~ Barb said...

How excited you must be for your trip, enjoy! What a great card and box. Those bears are perfect for a baby card. Your acetate box is such a great way to show off your card too. Thank-you for sharing with us at Crafting With Dragonflies!
{Hugs} Barb, DT

MagsB said...

What a wonderful card and box! The 'Forever Friends' bears are so adorable, aren't they? Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

Have a lovely trip back to Blighty!

love Mags B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels