About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 29 July 2013

Lady in Pink

Good Afternoon All
My card to day features a freebie stamp from Creativity magazine, coloured with Promarkers and using all scraps from my desk and box.


Bits of ribbon and scraps of paper not really big enough to do much with.

CHALLENGES ----
ABC Challenge - Use Scraps # 88
Bunny Zoes Challenge - Pink & White
Dream Valley # 62  - Summer Days
That Craft Place - It's a Girl Thing
 

I,m on countdown now until Sunday when I fly to UK.  So looking forward to seeing all my family and especially my eldest son and his girlfriend, she is getting bigger by the day, due in November.  Had abit of bad news about Mum though, she had to be taken to hospital outpatients yesterday after an eye test, the optician did not like what he saw and sent her to hospital.  All seems to be OK though but she keeps banging her legs on things and her skin is not healing too good.  Ain't age a horrible thing?  but it gets to us all.  Looking forward to seeing Hollie though with her Mum and Dad later on in my holliday.




On Skype last night, she was looking at Ricks ipad thingy and smiling and waving to me, so cute.








Those eyes you could fall into couldn't you?




xxxxxx
Wendy L



16 comments:

Zoe said...

Beautiful card. The image is wonderful and your colouring is brilliant. The papers are pretty and the layout is fabulous.

Zoe
xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card lovely photos Ginny x

Wendy said...

Awww adorable photos of Hollie and your card is beautiful Wendy, lovely image.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Love how you have coloured the image and he card is gorgeous. Love your family photos and hope your mother is fine.

Wilma x x x

Analia Cristina said...

Hi Wendy,qué encanto de beba,unos ojos maravillosos!!!Y tu tarjeta preciosa,a mi nieta le encantaria!!!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy,
elegant girlie card so good luck with the challenges.
Hollie is adorable. You must be itching to see all the family again.
Have a great evening.
Ang x

MRS DUCK said...

Sorry, meant to say, hope you're Mum is going to be ok. x

pam said...

gorgeous card Wendy, love this image and your colour combo.
hope your mum will be ok
pam

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card Wendy, that stamp is gorgeous. Lovely pics of Hollie enjoy your visit to UK next week.

Joan x

Patricia said...

Loving your great card, love the colours.
Have to say I really LOVE those photos absolutely brilliant.
Sorry to hear about your mum, at least the Optician was on the ball.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Jennifer said...

Really great girlie card Wendy, I love all the colours and the layout of the card. Hollie is just so gorgeous and those eyes are just beautiful. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Rossella said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous pics
Rosie x

Stacey said...

lovely girly card, thanks for joining in at That Craft Place

Claire Dale said...

Love your entry for our 'Summer Days' challenge at Dream Valley Challenges! Good luck!
Claire xx
DVC DT

Kezzy said...

Wow such a gorgeous card, very girly and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

Patty Gorka said...

Your card is so pretty, I love the layout and how you used up some paper scraps. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels