About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Wall Flowers

Good Morning All
I wanted to show you this wall hanger that I made at the weekend.  I have only just got a decent camera (I borrowed from my neighbour).

   



 I used Spellbinders scalloped circles in 3 diminishing sizes for the top one then reducing in size going down.  All in pinks, lilac and black.  Flowers made with Cheery Lynn roses dies. I have been making loads of these flowers and now have three boxes full  in various colours, except when John Next Door pinches a hand full when he visits my craft room.!!!!!!










I stamped and heat embossed the verse on the top one.  (Sorry for the flash.)



I added small pearls to the centres of some of the flowers and used liquid pearls for others.




The black flowers are Spellbinders 'Bitty Blossoms'.  Mei Flowers shiny butterflies.


Added gems and liquid pearls on the scallops.


xxxxx
Wendy L



12 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty Wendy, I just love your flowers and your pearls. The colours are wonderful. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

Ita said...

Hi Wendy this is stunning ,the flowers are fantastic and the colours work well with one another.
Smiles,
Ita

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. Such a fabulous design, I love the colours and beautiful flowers.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous selection today Ginny x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Wendy
Fabulous work.....
Hugs Sylvie
Are you bearing the hot weather....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Absolutely lovely and thank heavens for Bitty Blossoms. . . . .love em!
Ang x

Rossella said...

This is lovely, Wendy, I love your flowers
Rosie x

pam said...

fabulous project Wendy, gorgeous flowers and embellishments
pam

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this is lovely Wendy! Fab idea.

Patricia said...

Good Morning Wendy,
A fantastic project, a "great" sentiment which is Oh! so! true sometimes. Beautiful flowers, one my my all time favourite things to do .... make flowers.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xxx

Unknown said...

Awesome work Wendy and I sooooooo love those flowers!!!! You rock!!! hugs

Unknown said...


your post is really helpful
and I’m impressed!
Very helpful information specially About
the simplest and easiest way to breathe new lyf in ur bedroom by changing ur wall decor by
Metal wall flowers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels