About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 21 July 2013

Sunday Mojo 19

Good Morning All
It was Johns Next Doors turn to supply the goodies this week and the lovely Ita was meant to be joining in with us but the post has let us down, so another time we hope.

This was the package supplied - pinks - paper, pearls, flowers, ribbon, calender, crochet flowers.









 and here is what I did with all this, three creations --



First is a wall calender using a piece of a cereal box for the base.

CHALLENGES -----
Ladybug Crafts - Fave Embellishment  flowers
Simply Create Too 42- Anything but a Card







Second is a 5 x 7 white card blank and a piece of white card I had stamped swirls on, that was left in my scrap box at some point, but it just happened to be the right shade of green to match a piece of ribbon he supplied.


CHALLENGES-----
Artistic Inspirations- Pastel Colours



 



Lastly, I used the final flower and put a crochet one on top with a pearl in the centre.


CHALLENGES ----
Card Mania - Pearls and/or Gems
Rhedd & Rosie - 11  Anything Goes




xxxxx
Wendy L




18 comments:

Rossella said...

Lovely projects and such pretty colours to work with
Rosie x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous project love the soft pinks Ginny x

Beccalite said...

Lovely makes pretty colours.

Thank you for coming over and joining in with us on our 11th Challenge at Rhedd & Rosies Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (DT member Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog)

Ita said...

Hi Wendy ,the craft things are sitting some place in the post,as you say another time.
Your cards are lovely ,you came up with great ideas.
Smiles
Ita

Anonymous said...

Just lovely.

Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog, hope we see your work again.

Moira DT.

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of creations Wendy, great use of the items.
Sue xx

kenli said...

How adorable! I am so blessed that you share your amazing and creative works in our challenges this week. Card Mania Challendges

Zoe said...

Fab card, really love it, thanks for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. this is the second time I've tried to post today. I think either the weather or the gremlins have got to my computer.
Anyway, loving todays offerings. Such pretty colours to work with.
Have a lovely day.
Val x

Hazel said...


Three great projects Wendy, love that second with the swirls. They are all beautiful.

Hazel

Patricia said...

Wow! Wendy you have made fantastic use of the "Stash"
Love them all and those beautiful crocheted flowers are stunning.
Thank you for sharing the Sunday makes with us.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

pam said...

fabulous creations Wendy,
pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
you have done well to get three out of this. My favourite is the 2nd one. The swirls are lovely.
Take care.
Ang x

Jennifer said...

All of your projects are lovely Wendy. The colours are all brilliant and go together so well. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Unknown said...

great prijects! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Wendy:

Your entry in our Challenge #42 - "Anything But a Card" is so pretty--I love the calendar!.

We hope to see your beautiful work in all our challenges at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Miradormakings said...

These are great Wendy i love the cards they are gorgeous.

Joan x

PaperDaisies said...

I can see why you love flowers as your favourite embellishments. such pretty colours. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels