About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 12 July 2013

LOTV stamp

Good Morning All
Afew weeks ago I was lucky enough to be picked from the comments left on the LOTV blog and I won this gorgeous stamp.




I have used all sorts of homemade embellishments on this ---
a ring of beads instead of a pin, bitty blossom flowers and Cherry Lynn Rose die flowers, crochet flowers.  The gorgeous swirly feather was given to me, well a pot of them actually.  The pink and black paper on the base is some I bought with money my MIL gave me last Christmas, (2012)   it has been in my stash all this time.
Coloured the image with Promarkers.  Inked the edges in pink.
I

I have been making bits of jewellry too for the stall on Monday.  I made these ear - rings using some gorgeous butterfly charms I bought locally.


xxxxxx
Wendy L


CHALLENGES -------
LOTV - Pretty in Pink
The Paper Shelter # 120 - Swirly Girly
Cuttlebug Mania - Make your own Flowers




14 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous card, love all the embelishments!!!
love the earrings to, love butterflies !!!!
Paula

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the cute image and fabulous detailing
Your earrings look beautiful too.
Sue x

Ita said...

Hi Wendy lovely card,and the earings are super.
Smiles
Ita

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love the colours a perfect creation, hugs Pops x

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. Got back today from my away time. Really beautiful card with a lovely image. Such pretty earrings with my favourite little butterflies.Looking forward to meeting you at the fair on Monday.

Love Val x

Patricia said...

Great card and I just love those ear-rings,

Patricia xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. The image and embellies look fab and the earrings are so pretty.
Lorraine x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a lovely card Wendy, well done on winning the lovely stamp.

I love the earrings too xx

Rossella said...

Beautiful card and embellishments and lovely earrings too
Rosie x

Jannie said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the image you have used and your flowers are gorgeous, it is almost like a little painting!

Thank you so much for joining us this week at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy,
that paper is pretty and your colouring is lovely. I make jewellery too and have yet to show any on my blog. . . . . I shall remedy that so thanks for reminding me by showing your lovely butterflies!
Good luck on Monday chuck!
Ang x

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable card and such pretty earrings. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Kerry said...

Very pretty card and gorgeous earrings. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

Anne said...

Lovely card Wendy, I like all the embellishments! Thanks for entering our 'Pretty in Pink' challenge, good luck!
Anne, Lili of the Valley x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels