About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 7 July 2013

Dies & Punches at Penny Black

Good Morning All
Being a member of the DT at Allsorts, we get the pleasure of doing a guest spot at Penny Black & More  Here is my card for the July challenge and the theme is Dies and Punches,

This one was very easy to colour with my Promarkers, and I kept it all in shades of pink and lilac for the rest of the card.
xxxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES ------
The Ribbon Girl - Add a bow
 

14 comments:

brenda said...

Your card is beautifully delicate and feminine Wendy and great use of dies.

Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

PharmacyMichele said...

What a lovely, pretty card. Really delicate.

Michele.

MRS DUCK said...

Good morning Wendy and everyone.
Very pretty card and great colouring job! Maybe I will try colouring one day. x

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the die cut and that image is soo pretty.

Joan x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the image and the beautiful frame sets it off perfectly
Sue xx

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful Wendy,the image, die cut and colouring are all wonderful and set everything off completely. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning congratulations on you GDT Ginny x

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous card, love all the details on it!!!!
Paula

Ita said...

Wendy this card is stunning,there is no way I could do this coloring .
Smiles
Ita

Rossella said...

This is so pretty, Wendy
Rosie x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous stamp Wendy and lovely colours. Fab card.
Lorraine x

Linby said...

Beautiful work, love that die.
Lynn x
DT

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous! wow, so pretty in pink and the die cuts make the card even more elegant. thank you for joining us this month as guest designer at penny black and more.

linda

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy,
Marvellous creation, love the image, and the die cutting and punching is fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels