About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunday Mojo 17

Good Sunday Morning All
I think John Next Door was paying me back for giving him a load of pink stuff last week, here's what he gave me for todays Mojo.
He knows I dont do grungy or whatever it is called, so this really was a challenge for me, but here's what I came up with.



I inked all the diecuts and cut the larger piece of grey card to fit a 5 x 7 orange card blank.  Pulled some odd bits of paper from my scraps box and used some of my new sentiment tags.

CHALLENGES ----Paula Hollifields
ALBC -Die in for it




This one I did in blues and the papers are from a Forever Friends kit.




The final one I inked in black and again used odds of paper and card from scrappy box.

Have a good Sunday.

xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

These are gorgeous you have good design ideas Ginny x

chillin with Quillin said...

there all really awesome cards !!!!
Paula

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Lol payback time =)) You did well, you cant tell by looking at the cards that you dont ususally do grunge style =))

brenda said...

You see you can do grunge Wendy, well done with alien products.

B x

Jennifer said...

Well done Wendy, these are absolutely brilliant, great designs. You more than rose to the challenge that John set you. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Ita said...

Hi Wendy well done,now you can say I can do grunge ,the cards are super.
Smiles
Ita

Rossella said...

Loving these, Wendy
Rosie x

Sue said...

You did a great job with those items Wendy, The designs and colours are fabulous
Sue xx

MRS DUCK said...

Well done Wendy. This lot would have stumped me well and truly!
Think John is right and you have beaten him on this one. x

Patricia said...

Good evening Wendy,
I think you have done jolly well with what John gave you.
I would have been really struggling if he had given them to me.
You have both made very different but fantastic projects.

Patricia xxx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wendy. The design look great.
Lorraine x

Miradormakings said...

These are great Wendy fabulous design on all of them, I don't think I have ever attempted grunge I may have to give it a go one day. You made a fab job of it.

Joan x

Anonymous said...

Wendy, once again you've risen to John's challenge - these are fantastic! I don't do grungy/steampunk either (or whatever you call it, lol!) and I could never have done these - well done!
xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, great job. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & good luck. Jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels