About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Pinky

Good Evening All

Just passing a wee while until it is time to go to airport to pick MIL up, she is coming to stay for  about 10 days.
I have been raiding John Nest Doors Die stash, he has sooooo many.

All cut from shades of pink lightweight card.  Sentiment is a freebie from Jak Heath and a homemade bead thingy (I made a loop instead of a circle) and a crochet flower.

xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ----------
Ladybug Ink - Birthdays greetings from LCI
A Little Bit Crafty Paullifields - Die-ing for it
Craft-Dee-Bowz - CDB03 July- Anything Goes with hand made bow
Dream Valley # 60 - Make your own embellishments flowers
Crafty Ribbon - Anything Goes + ribbon
Ladybug - July - Fave embellishment (Homemade flowers, bead decoration and ribbon)
C ----is for Challenge - Flowers

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous colour great flowers Ginny x

Miradormakings said...

Ooh that is pretty Wendy love the die cuts.

Joan x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy. I like that buckle effect in the centre with the ribbon. I don't use enough ribbon on my cards. x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Beautiful card Wendy oooh John next door has some fabulous dies, love what you have created with them xx

Rossella said...

Beautiful card, Wendy
Rosie x

Patricia said...

Fantastic card, loving those Dies and how you have used them
Hugs

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Dear Wendy, you have made a very elegant card, love all these pinks here! I would like to invite you to join my new challenge blog http://cisforchallenge.blogspot.com/ and the first challenge, which is 'Flowers'. It would be a great pleasure for me.
Hugs,
Anna

Donna Maligno said...

Lovely card, Wendy. Love all your layers - they create such wonderful texture and interest. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July challenge!

Jennifer said...

What a pretty card Wendy. I love all of your layers on the card and the colour is very pink, I don't think I have ever saw that colour before. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty, love the dies and the flower !!!!
Paula

Nathalie said...

So gorgeous pink card. i love it. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Unknown said...

Dear Wendy, I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
Hugs from Poland,
Anna xxx

Marlene Atkinson said...

such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Wendy said...

So beautiful Wendy...Thanks for playing along with us at ALBC and good luck.
Wendy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels