About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 4 June 2016

Great Outdoors for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Tracy Mouse and the theme is The Great Outdoors.




I applied Gilding Wax on the edges of the green embossed card.
LOTV topper of a beautiful serene forest.


Sponsor is Digistamp Boutique

and this prize from Sissix
xxxx
Wendy L

21 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect image for the theme this week Wendy.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Mervi said...

Lovely image and a beautiful card Wendy!
Happy weekend;-))m

Tracy said...

A pretty scene Wendy, perfect for my theme, thank you.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, gorgeous card and fabulous colours, I love trees and this is such a lovely scene. Did you get my address, I popped it on your earlier post, Kate x ☺

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, gorgeous card and fabulous colours, I love trees and this is such a lovely scene. Did you get my address, I popped it on your earlier post, Kate x ☺

Alison59 said...

Beautiful serene card :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card I love the tranquil scene you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a really great card, and such a fab outdoors scene image.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lori Kobular said...

Stunning outdoors card! Love the colors!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Pretty and tranquil scene.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Mummylade said...

this is so elegant! Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous scenic card Wendy
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful scene and a really lovely EF, wonderful card.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful topper scene Wendy, love the embossing.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I like the scene and the embossing
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the image.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Love both cars Wendy. Just love the scene image.
Love Val xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Wendy , hope you have had a nice weekend x

nancyd said...

Hi Wendy, a gorgeous card.
Nancyd xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy… such a beautiful topper and the gilded embossing and the leaves are perfect with the scene! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels