About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 3 June 2016

Candy Winner and an Oldie

Good Morning All

Yesterday this popped up on my Facebook page, a memory from 5 years ago and I thought it was so pretty.


I remember making this at a parchment class I used to attend when I first moved here.

*******************

And now the winner of my Stick Pin Book and afew extras is..............

No.  16

CUILLIESOCKS


Please email me your snail mail address to wlt27@hotmail.com and add winner in subject line.
I need this before Monday so that I can post on Monday lunch time as I leave for UK on Tuesday and I cant take it with as only taking handluggage.
A big Thank You to everyone who entered and sorry you all could not win.
But I may make some more soon.
xxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

nancyd said...

Morning Wendy, what a beautiful fan great work. Congratulations Cuilliesocks well done lucky lady.
Nancyd xx

brenda said...

A really quick hello and peek at your work, internet problems most of week and grabbing a few moment while it's there.

B x

Nancy Thomas said...

This is lovely Wendy.
Enjoy your time in UK
Nancy x

Jackie T said...

Good morning Wendy your card is gorgeous. I do love those Facebook memories. Congratulations to the winner. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia said...

Wow! oh! Wow! that's a sunning piece of work, absolutely amazing.
Congratulation Kate enjoy your goodies.
Patricia x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card. I love parchment cards. So delicate. Congratulations to the winner.

Tina Z. said...

wow, such an delicate creation, amazing.
Congratulations to the winner!

Alison59 said...

Beautiful parchment work Wendy, you must take it up again :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is stunning congratulation to the winner of your candy Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful card...love your parchment cards. Have you had a go at the Groovi Plates from Clarity stamps? My friends love them and have combined them with doing traditional parchment. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, what a gorgeous card, I've never tried parchment work, perhaps someday.
I am thrilled to have won your gorgeous candy, thank you so very much for your generous give away, all the more so as it is all hand created, Kate x

Unknown said...

Lovely example of parchment craft Wendy. Well done Kate on your lovely win.
Love Valxx

Lori Kobular said...

Very pretty! Love the fan!

pam said...

Beautiful oldie card Wendy, congrats to Kate!.
Pam x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
beautiful card, and it's so pretty.
Could never do the parchment craft as I have a very heavy hand, and always go through the parchment when embossing.
Gongrats to Kate on her win.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MRS DUCK said...

Congrats to Kate.
Wendy's pins are fab so it will be a lovely parcel.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels