About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Silver and Black

Good Morning All
When I came back from Uk I was playing around with the goodies I bought and this is one of them.
It is John Lockwood Daisy Daisy Stamp heat embossed in Silver.
Matted and layered on metalic card and I added some CE Perfect Peonies in the corner.


xxxxx
Wendy L

PS
RIP Eileen Dobson
I was on Eileens DT for Creative Craft Cottage last year, and she passed peacefully last night with her family with her in Dunedin NZ.
Bless You. xxxxxx

17 comments:

Valerija said...

Beautiful!

brenda said...

A really striking card with the black and silver Wendy.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

WOW what a stunning creation :-)

Sorry for the loss of your friend xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Patricia said...

Another brilliant card Wendy, love it.
Patricia x

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, love this card.....I've been looking at this die and very tempted to buy.....seeing your card makes me more determined to buy it!!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Wendy. Such a pretty stamp and dies.
Love Valx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the colours and those flowers. Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend,Kate x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love the colours and pretty papers
Lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Gorgeous card. Great design and colours.
Sorry about Eileen. I assumed it was someone in the UK from yesterday's post. Apologies.
Ang x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the colours and flowers.
Sorry to hear of your loss of a friend Wendy.
Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Just beautiful! I love the silver embossing!

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Wendy…. love the heat embossing… so elegant and pretty… those flowers look stunning!
Love and hugs
Sue B xx

Tina Z. said...

I love it, the flowers are simply stunning!

karenlotty said...

Blogger is really playing me up on your site at the mo and means I've missed a few posts (sorry) Love the drama of this card Black, silver and white are one of my favourite colour combos - even down to loving silver jewellery against black clothes
Sorry to hear about your friend Take care xx

nancyd said...

Hi Wendy, a really beautiful card love the embossing and flowers are gorgeous.
Nancyd xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels