About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 23 June 2016

New Baby for MAWTT

Good Morning All

MAWTT this fortnight is hosted by our Beckie and she wants to see New Baby Creations.
Sometimes at our craft meets I sit and cut out decoupage (easy to do while I talk !!!)
This is one of them.
I used two sided paper to make blocks to mount the main image on.


Pop over to the main challenge blog to see all the other fabby DT creation.
xxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Super little card Wendy. I love all teh baby clothes hanging on the cot. Christine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very lovely baby card.
I love that very fab image and your super design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lori Kobular said...

Love your baby boy card! The boy outfits hanging off the crib are just awesome!

Hazel said...

A beautiful card, Wendy, and the bows and charm in the corner set it off perfectly. Hazel x

Patricia said...

A brilliant baby card, love the image and how you have put it all together.
Patricia x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a wonderful new baby card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Wendy, I love the image and your colours, it's a gorgeous design, Kate x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

pam said...

Beautiful baby card Wendy, gorgeous image and colours.
Pam x

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy what a lovely baby card. Just love the cute clothes on their hangers.
See you at craft later.
Love Val xx

Nancy Thomas said...

Hi Wendy, Lovely card today.
Love Nancy x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Beautiful baby card. It's a lovely decoupage image.
Best wishes.
Ang x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy ... love your little baby boy card ... so very cute ... well done ... sorry I have not visited lately but promise to try harder ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

karenlotty said...

This is gorgeous I'm tempted to try and utilise the little coat hanger dies I have to try something similar

Claire Grantham said...

Wendy, very cute card and great idea to cut out imagery whilst having a natter. Cx

Craft buddy said...

Great layers for the clothes to be coming out of the wardrobe, very good idea to do it while talking...! xJessie

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, fab card .....sooooo cute. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sue B said...

Aww this is very sweet Wendy… Love the image… the decoupage really brings the scene to life. Also LOVE those ribbons!
sorry I'm late commenting
Really hope you're doing ok hun
Big hugs Sue B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels